• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Wanted Zoas

willieb18

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am starting up a nano and I am looking for a few small frags of colorful zoanthids. I don't need anything rare I just want some color. I am trying to stay away from brown skirts. I would rather buy from one person to save on shipping. So if you have any small frags post pics and prices please. Thanks in advance.

Willie

OP
OP
W

willieb18

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Its a 5 gallon cadlights I looked at some of the sponsors but the most of the packs have browns in them of they pics the frags.

surfn

I bleed orange and maroon
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
are you satisfied with your cadlights tank?

i've been trying to get ahold of them through their website, b/c i just want a stock tank from them...but they never reply...

Kigs!

zoa santa
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
:welcome:

I have a few pink zoa frags if you are interested. I was satisfied with Tidalzonecorals and Fraggle Reef in terms of zoas. Jody and Miguel are both great and they have high quality stuff.

Stixbaraca

Zoanthid Pimp
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
definitely check out Fraggle Reef...he has been amazing me with his corals for 2-3 years now!!!

OP
OP
W

willieb18

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
are you satisfied with your cadlights tank?

i've been trying to get ahold of them through their website, b/c i just want a stock tank from them...but they never reply...

I am satisfied with it. I dont have any livestock yet thought just rock. I tried to e-mail them one time and didn't get a reply. A lot of people say they have great customer service you just have to call.

I will take a look at fraggle reef and see what all they have.

Going off the ledge: Would you be interested in a drop off aquarium?

• I currently have a drop off style aquarium

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t currently have a drop off style aquarium, but I have in the past.

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • I haven’t had a drop off style aquarium, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 13.6%
  • I am interested in a drop off style aquarium, but have no plans to add one in the future.

Votes: 19 43.2%
  • I am not interested in a drop off style aquarium.

Votes: 16 36.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 4.5%
Back