Watch Out! Helen Ann's Thread about NOTHING!

Status
Not open for further replies.

120reefkeeper

Reef keeping with Military Precision!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's so cool! (Sorry, bad pun... couldn't help it!)

Pun of the day so far!! Now just sit back and "chill" bro and see if it holds! [emoji6]

jsker

Reefing is all about the adventure
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think Mr. Cutie grounded her from posting on the forum because he felt neglected. ;)

Just a thought @helen ann and Mr Cutie were kidnapped by the Frankenstein barbie
Frankenstine Barbie.jpg
Barbie is looking for the lil' red diesel but has no idea that it is gone. Barbie is also not happy about Mr. Cutie and the list and has contacted producers and is scripting a reality show, based on a wealthy family that does nothing but reef.

jsker

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just a thought @helen ann and Mr Cutie were kidnapped by the Frankenstein barbie
Frankenstine Barbie.jpg
Barbie is looking for the lil' red diesel but has no idea that it is gone. Barbie is also not happy about Mr. Cutie and the list and has contacted producers and is scripting a reality show, based on a wealthy family that does nothing but reef.
lol!!!

I Take Cars

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Frankenstine Barbie.jpg
rom/com

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

jsker

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

justingraham

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think @helen ann was sabotaged by mr cutie. Mr cutie was sick of Helen always fixin his frag rack so he proceeded to eat a banana and then he threw the peel on the ground and attacked the frag rack again. Helen came running in to fix the frag rack didn't see the banana peel and slipped and fell. Luckily Helen has a "life call" (the I've fallen and can't get up commercial if u remember that) and was rushed away to the hospital. The only thing hurt is Helen's pride as she was tricked by a fish. Helen now resides in the corner of her house shaking back and fourth.

jsker

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think @helen ann was sabotaged by mr cutie. Mr cutie was sick of Helen always fixin his frag rack so he proceeded to eat a banana and then he threw the peel on the ground and attacked the frag rack again. Helen came running in to fix the frag rack didn't see the banana peel and slipped and fell. Luckily Helen has a "life call" (the I've fallen and can't get up commercial if u remember that) and was rushed away to the hospital. The only thing hurt is Helen's pride as she was tricked by a fish. Helen now resides in the corner of her house shaking back and fourth.

LOL
That is a poor excuse for to many Mojitos :D:D:D

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Could she be shopping for her own frag rack to hang out in?

upload_2016-10-20_10-13-26.png

Chrisfish

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Frankenstine Barbie.jpg
Your killing me!!! :D

jsker

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
image.jpeg
Hey hey hey, pictures will be posted once they get acclimated!! But here's a sneak peak of........
Hey we know where you like, let the Stalking began:D:D:D

jsker

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Status
Not open for further replies.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 42 22.6%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 62 33.3%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 61 32.8%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 17 9.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.2%
Back