Waterbox 20 Gallon - opinions and of WB stand

RaymondL

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Considering a Waterbox 20G cube over a peninsula style, but can't seem to decide at the moment just yet, so shifting focus to the stand.

How good are Waterbox stands - that is the wood ones for their lower volume tanks such as the 20Gallon. Some say it's not worth the price and some say that it matches the tank very well and looks really good combined. Since it's going to be a focal point in the living room, I don't know if I want to go with a stand that doesn't match the tank. Even if I make one, it might not look as sleek.

Thoughts?

lapin

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Get the stand

mizukage

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It’s not the highest quality stand but neither is it trash. In terms of $$, probably overpriced and you don’t get what you pay for here. One thing that’s clear though is that you’ll be hard pressed to find another stand that matches your waterbox tank as well as the one they sell. If aesthetics matter, get the stand. Also I’ve seen some folks on YouTube use an ikea stand that looks pretty good. You might want to do some research on that

CO2TLEY

Saltaholic
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I opted to get the stand even though they didn’t have the black like i wanted at the time. It does match it very well and of course the fit is perfect. I don’t know if it matters to you but it does seem to be made out of particle board but not 100% sure

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 6 6.6%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 5.5%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 71 78.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 5.5%
Back