Waterbox RODI filter sizes

Salty_Northerner

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Knowing them they probably takes their own special built re-placement filters. I'm just speculating though.

That's why when I was looking for my own rodi system and people were saying to go on to Amazon I couldn't for certain know if I could buy replacement cartridges or not so I just ended up getting a system from BRS.

OP
OP
silent1mezzo

silent1mezzo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Knowing them they probably takes their own special built re-placement filters. I'm just speculating though.

That's why when I was looking for my own rodi system and people were saying to go on to Amazon I couldn't for certain know if I could buy replacement cartridges or not so I just ended up getting a system from BRS.
Ya unfortunately can't find the BRS systems for a reasonable price here in Canada. Waterbox is like $100-200 cheaper than the rest but not if I can't replace it with common filters, resin, etc...

Salty_Northerner

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ya unfortunately can't find the BRS systems for a reasonable price here in Canada. Waterbox is like $100-200 cheaper than the rest but not if I can't replace it with common filters, resin, etc...
Yeah I'm from Canada as well but luckily I cross the border every week for work.

They always have their rod systems on sale almost weekly. I got the 4 stage value Plus and with the exchange rate it came up to like $312 CAD

Salty_Northerner

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Give water box a phone call, oh that's right I forgot they don't take phone calls. Jump on to the US site and see if they have a live chat and ask them. They'll be able to tell you for sure.

Aquaboys

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone know if the waterbox rodi filters are the regular 10"? Can't tell if I can use other types or if I have to buy their replacements
You should be able to purchase them from there Website, but if not you can always reach out to one of Aquafx's Canadian distributors (Aquarium Depot) .. Im sure they will do the trick!

OP
OP
silent1mezzo

silent1mezzo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Finally got it set up.
4DCB85BC-EC0B-4C9B-BC7E-8BFE6BB9F87C.jpeg

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 45 21.3%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 73 34.6%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 70 33.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 9.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.9%
Back