Weird coincidence or cause

Perthegallon

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
so I have a interesting thing occur today. Today the power went out in my house for two hours the tank dropped from 76-73 during that time and ovb no flow other than the bubble i put in the tank. During this time I used it to feed the fish and mixed up some reef roofs with macro diet solution for anemones then I used it to spray all around the tank over all the corals.

my tank hasn’t been looking that healthy that lately for all the corals and most seem to be getting worse and not better. Though tonight they all looked amazing and swollen up. Do you think it’s a weird coincidence or the fact they got to sit in food for two hours without the pumps and the filteres cleaning it up

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 29 36.3%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 10 12.5%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 25 31.3%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 14 17.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.5%
Back