Wet/dry placement

reef lover33

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We are upgrading our reef tank from 90 to 120 and went with the seapora 120 long. We want to go with the wet/dry and don't have 30 Inches clearance as the store said we needed. We talked about just running the tubing up the backside and over the top of the aquarium how we have done years ago and just not doing pre drilled. Or could we put the wet/dry off to the side of the predrilled tank and then run the pipping over and up to the bottom of the yank opening. Other wise its back to 2 fluval canisters. Thanks for your help in advance.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
welcome33.gif

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
We are upgrading our reef tank from 90 to 120 and went with the seapora 120 long. We want to go with the wet/dry and don't have 30 Inches clearance as the store said we needed. We talked about just running the tubing up the backside and over the top of the aquarium how we have done years ago and just not doing pre drilled. Or could we put the wet/dry off to the side of the predrilled tank and then run the pipping over and up to the bottom of the yank opening. Other wise its back to 2 fluval canisters. Thanks for your help in advance.
Off to the side may be the most practical.

Set it and forget it: Do you change your aquascape as your corals grow?

• I regularly change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I occasionally change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 9 36.0%
  • I rarely change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 10 40.0%
  • I never change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 4.0%
Back