What are good places to buy fish online?

FishPersonFL

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any fish that I didn't buy locally has come from bluezooaquatics. All have arrived very healthy and in great condition.
I was wondering about them.. I just made my first order :-D. After seeing yours and JN's post. I was a LAq buyer (at one time montly). . But last I ordered was 2 years ago, hobby for me has been on hold. I'm nervous to experience what they've become.

FishPersonFL

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got my fish today from BlueZoo . two aiptasia eating files and an orange spot blenny. I was nervous the files and the blenny would be microsopic, as fish like that have been from LAq at times -- smaller than listed.
The fish sent were just as described, and in perfect health etc. Very nice. I cant find the blenny but that's ok, I know he's in there and the two files, not a pair are haning out together.
Edit: I found the blenny, 'he's' very happy lol

RDReefNYC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had a good experience with Cultivated Reef. Fish arrived perfectly healthy. I had a number of questions as I was new to reefing and these were my first fish and Holly was extremely helpful and responsive through the whole process.

Doctorgori

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I called them and they said yeah we don't use a styro box anymore just a cardboard one
Wow, I’m all for save the planet but there are limits

Another retailer going on my, do not buy from, list.
I gave them like 100 chances after a decades long customer, but after 8 dead anthias it’s over

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 69 35.4%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 7 3.6%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 49 25.1%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 62 31.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.1%
Back