What cuc for my bio cub 32

yellow tang lover

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I currently have 2 trochus snails and 2 Nassarius, a blue texudo urchin, and a cleaner shrimp is this enough or should I get more, I also have some bubble algae but I don’t trust emerald crabs or any crabs. Also my tank is around 2 years old

OP
OP
yellow tang lover

yellow tang lover

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Also thinking about getting a clam for nutrient control, I have an ai prime and I want it on the sand bed

kevgib67

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A few turbos , trochus , ninja star, ceriths bumblebees and stomatella snails for the glass and rocks. Tiger conch and nassarius snails for the sand. I also keep dwarf red and blue leg hermits and emeralds but I know you don’t want those.

OP
OP
yellow tang lover

yellow tang lover

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A few turbos , trochus , ninja star, ceriths bumblebees and stomatella snails for the glass and rocks. Tiger conch and nassarius snails for the sand. I also keep dwarf red and blue leg hermits and emeralds but I know you don’t want those.
I heard that bubble bees are bad? And also I forgot I have one giant turbo that just sits on 1 spot all day

littlefoxx

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I heard that bubble bees are bad? And also I forgot I have one giant turbo that just sits on 1 spot all day
Bumblebees are carnivores. They need meaty food, good cuc if you have fish that eat mostly meat

kevgib67

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
^ this! Also they eat vermatid snails, cleared my tank of them. I haven’t seen a vermatid snail in my tank in about two years.

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 51 20.4%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 2.0%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 182 72.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 4.8%
Back