OP
drstratton

drstratton

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Currently driving a 1999 Nissan Pathfinder for saltwater business but owns a 2016 Ford Escape and a 1967 Mustang Coupe. We just drive the mustang around the back yard with the lawn mower pulling it for right now. It's going to get complete restore for the 2nd time!
You really should post a picture of that lol! That's hilarious!

Thunt4jr

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You really should post a picture of that lol! That's hilarious!

last time I tried to do that, my wife freaked out refused to get back in that car until I kill all the spiders! It's supposed to be strip and repaint sometime this year. My parents parked it under a pine tree for 6 years while I was out of state.

OP
OP
drstratton

drstratton

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
last time I tried to do that, my wife freaked out refused to get back in that car until I kill all the spiders! It's supposed to be strip and repaint sometime this year. My parents parked it under a pine tree for 6 years while I was out of state.
It's amazing what exposure can do to a vehicle! I'm with your wife on the spiders...eww!:eek:

OP
OP
drstratton

drstratton

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
image.jpg
Current garage
image.jpg
My current ride
image.jpg

My last ride. Lost it while buying our house. Will have another in the spring
Hey Doug! I knew you had the VW, but not all of these other rigs! Very nice!!! Sad you lost your Challenger, you'll need to post a picture of the replacement when you get it!

Thunt4jr

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's amazing what exposure can do to a vehicle! I'm with your wife on the spiders...eww!:eek:

I refused to kill the spiders! It gives me the opportunity to work on my car alone! She has been working on corvette chassis for all her life and she knows how to work on cars. But when it comes to my car, I want it my way. We are in a process of looking for a 69 fastback or a coupe that will turn into a fastback and a 67 convertible

OP
OP
drstratton

drstratton

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I refused to kill the spiders! It gives me the opportunity to work on my car alone! She has been working on corvette chassis for all her life and she knows how to work on cars. But when it comes to my car, I want it my way. We are in a process of looking for a 69 fastback or a coupe that will turn into a fastback and a 67 convertible
I can understand the reasoning behind that, everyone has different ideas! Looks like you have some big projects ahead of you! I've thought about getting a vehicle to restore, but, to many other car projects around my house, not my own!

Thunt4jr

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can understand the reasoning behind that, everyone has different ideas! Looks like you have some big projects ahead of you! I've thought about getting a vehicle to restore, but, to many other car projects around my house, not my own!

NO SUCH THING TOO MANY PROJECTS! :) We also have a 68 Camaro 454 BB, 57 F100 429 CJ, 77 C10 witn a 302! YES Chevy made 302 back then! We had a 68 GT Fastback for over 10 years and sold it for my dad's house down payment. Wasn't too fond of that. I almost bought a 69 Fastback a month ago before Christmas but I had to buy my wife a diamond instead. DANG IT!

OP
OP
drstratton

drstratton

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
NO SUCH THING TOO MANY PROJECTS! :) We also have a 68 Camaro 454 BB, 57 F100 429 CJ, 77 C10 witn a 302! YES Chevy made 302 back then! We had a 68 GT Fastback for over 10 years and sold it for my dad's house down payment. Wasn't too fond of that. I almost bought a 69 Fastback a month ago before Christmas but I had to buy my wife a diamond instead. DANG IT!
Car - Diamond --- Car - Diamond --- CAR!!! I must be getting old lol, there really is such a thing as to many projects... in my current opinion!

BryanS4

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
9aiWb9e.jpg

Celbrise

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
currently a 2009 nissan rogue that i got as a hand me down since it is my first car and it was my moms old one. we sometimes share it since it is the only SUV like car we have and my mom doesn't like anyone driving her nissan altima. it drives nice but imo needs works brakes need to be changed, front tires are balding, body work imo seems sloppy the body looks like it's been kicked in not sure if it's the dealers when maintenance comes around or from my mom but it's not noticeable from far away.

i would like to get a 1970 roadrunner but i live in Hawaii it's hard to find any old cars here mostly mustangs and camaro's which i don't care for. if you do find an old car here unrestored you will pay an arm and a leg for it otherwise people just leave it in their yard to rust and rot which is sad. i will probably buy one out of state and ship it in the future or for my sons/daughters first car.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 44 21.6%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 71 34.8%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 66 32.4%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 9.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.0%
Back