IMG_20200310_110324_1CS.jpg
    129.8 KB · Views: 41

TFP2021

TROPICAL FISH PLUS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My LFS also has those in stock! Super pretty fish...

—-

I would probably want a monster tank, big enough for glue and yellow tangs. Also a moray eel and a Lookdown are on my list. (Definitely not all in the same tank... ;))
Yes, we do

Northwest_Scapes_

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
100% is going to the One Fin Flashlight Fish. Ever since I've gone to the California Academy of Science's Deep Sea Exhibit where they have a walk in Flashlight Fish Tank of Split Fin Flashlights, I've always wanted to setup a display for them. I've already got down a year's worth of research, talked to multiple public aquariums, talked and still talking to Jay Hemdal on here, got the whole 125 setup planned out, a source that can get me a group of 5, approval from parents (The most important step lol) , the only thing holding me back is money :mad: Not old enough to get a job so just going off allowance / other money from relatives and stuff lol, but I'm getting closer, Hopefully I can take advantage of some Black Friday sales for the tank, filtration, rock, etc, this year. But I'll always keep striving
screen-shot-2013-07-06-at-7-37-30-pm.png

NashobaTek

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
100% is going to the One Fin Flashlight Fish. Ever since I've gone to the California Academy of Science's Deep Sea Exhibit where they have a walk in Flashlight Fish Tank of Split Fin Flashlights, I've always wanted to setup a display for them. I've already got down a year's worth of research, talked to multiple public aquariums, talked and still talking to Jay Hemdal on here, got the whole 125 setup planned out, a source that can get me a group of 5, approval from parents (The most important step lol) , the only thing holding me back is money :mad: Not old enough to get a job so just going off allowance / other money from relatives and stuff lol, but I'm getting closer, Hopefully I can take advantage of some Black Friday sales for the tank, filtration, rock, etc, this year. But I'll always keep striving
Cool looking fish

Dcal

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
reefbeauties has them all the time

Northwest_Scapes_

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
reefbeauties has them all the time
SHEEE they actually do! I'll have to do some thinking, since I'm looking for one that are just collected after a new moon since that's when their photophore's are most intact. At least I know there's a 2nd source if the 1st doesn't work out, thanks for the tip!

Dcal

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
SHEEE they actually do! I'll have to do some thinking, since I'm looking for one that are just collected after a new moon since that's when their photophore's are most intact. At least I know there's a 2nd source if the 1st doesn't work out, thanks for the tip!
shoot them an email they usually have the fish at their facility awhile before they put them up for sale. Their customer service is awesome and could prob find what you need

kaylajoy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Miniature seahorses are so cute but I just think I would be overwhelmed by the maintanence.

Not saltwater, but a North American blue catfish for sure. Could do a Texas River biotope. But the massive aquarium isn't happening soon.

WHITE BUCKET CHALLENGE : How CLEAR do you think your water is in your reef aquarium? Show us your water!

• Crystal Clear

Votes: 36 36.0%
  • Mostly clear with a tint of yellow

Votes: 54 54.0%
  • More yellow than clear

Votes: 5 5.0%
  • YUCKY YELLOW

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 4 4.0%
Back