What fish should i have?

SaltyMama

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 29 gallon tank. So far i have a small yellow watchman goby, medium/large royal gramma and a small pygmy dwarf angel. My water parameters are great as we swapped rock and what not from our 40 gallon breeder so i got a good start to this tank. Im wondering what other fish i should get for my tank and what a sufficient clean up crew would be. We also have a well established 55g tank that my husband manages, so i have decent knowledge on this hobby. I am not going to have corals, i want fish only. Just seeing what your thoughts are!

tritonpower

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I second the wrasse idea although some get quite large. I like the firefish since they stay small and like to school although I am not sure how aggressive your other fish are.

OP
OP
S

SaltyMama

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I second the wrasse idea although some get quite large. I like the firefish since they stay small and like to school although I am not sure how aggressive your other fish are.
My watchman stays in his spot, the gramma is the boss, she is not aggressive but if the pygmy angel invades her spot she will shoo her away. Its a peaceful tank

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 44 84.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 5.8%
Back