What is this LPS?

ChrisfromBrick

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was a reefer for a few years about 15 years ago and the other day some guy gave me a tank and gave me all his livestock. It took me 2 fully days to set up.

Can yas tell me what this lps piece is in lower right?

IMG_6236.jpeg

Kathy Floyd

ktfloyd01
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Looks like a Lobo to me.

Ben's Pico Reefing

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The other 2 are hard to tell but the one closest to center looks like a wall hammer. But can't say without a clearer picture and the other far left possibly alveopora but chance of being zoa. Need closer look at both

OP
OP
C

ChrisfromBrick

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The other 2 are hard to tell but the one closest to center looks like a wall hammer. But can't say without a clearer picture and the other far left possibly alveopora but chance of being zoa. Need closer look at both
thanks yea definitely a hammer. The far left is not a zoa but looks like one. I’ll get a better pic later with some more white in the spectrum. I also got a bunch (about 13 heads total) of acans.

I got these all for free. The tank and stand were the “deal.” Basically my dream tank and stand.

Ben's Pico Reefing

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thanks yea definitely a hammer. The far left is not a zoa but looks like one. I’ll get a better pic later with some more white in the spectrum. I also got a bunch (about 13 heads total) of acans.

I got these all for free. The tank and stand were the “deal.” Basically my dream tank and stand.
Awesome. If not zoa then alveopora similar to gonipora. But seeing the more rounded polyps at ends I'm thinking that

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 32 20.8%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 114 74.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 3.9%
Back