OP
Mastiffsrule

Mastiffsrule

Where ever you go, there you are, so be nice 2 you
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Builder production supervisor for a Virginia floor co. Was an installer for 20 years just got promoted 4 months ago. I love my job!

Wanna drive to NC? @PirateDan

Weirdest thing. My cheap laminate floor started to warp under my tank same time as I had a 10-15 gallon leak in my tank. Have no idea what happened :eek:

OP
OP
Mastiffsrule

Mastiffsrule

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Pntbll687

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Distribution company sales rep. We sell pet/aquatics/lawn and garden/equine/animal health products to independent stores.

It's a great job. Stressful to hit numbers sometimes, but I could never go back to an office job after doing this.

I do work odd hours. Leave the house usually by 8 am, some days I'm home by 1pm others not till 7pm, and I'm on the phone all day.

U

User1

View Badges
Retired ANG, prior AF active duty. Aircraft weapon systems, ground and explosive safety, and somewhere mixed in there was civil engineering stint although rather short lived.

Civilian job as always been in some form of technology. Network management / telephony, then moved to dot coms, bust, then consulting, then bounced around HP and their various fire sales and splits, sent over to the consulting arm while I wait for my allocation to run out in April and probably look for the next thing in another company. Most work these days is around performance testing, dev ops, and application stability and/or temporary compute.

OP
OP
Mastiffsrule

Mastiffsrule

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Retired ANG, prior AF active duty. Aircraft weapon systems, ground and explosive safety, and somewhere mixed in there was civil engineering stint although rather short lived.

Civilian job as always been in some form of technology. Network management / telephony, then moved to dot coms, bust, then consulting, then bounced around HP and their various fire sales and splits, sent over to the consulting arm while I wait for my allocation to run out in April and probably look for the next thing in another company. Most work these days is around performance testing, dev ops, and application stability and/or temporary compute.

Thanks for your service @saf1

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 47 21.3%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 1.4%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 161 72.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 4.5%
Back