WHAT?!?! Save $90 on our best RODI system for Black Friday!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

randyBRS

BRStv Host :-)
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Need the 600s. Specifically the 1200w bundle. Expect those in before 12/2?

I think this may be the last shipment we see until mid/late December maybe even January. :( They're straight from Shego in Germany and with the big push that the reefing community made when we first launched them, we weren't expecting being out so soon.

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think this may be the last shipment we see until mid/late December maybe even January. :( They're straight from Shego in Germany and with the big push that the reefing community made when we first launched them, we weren't expecting being out so soon.
You take what may be the least reliable piece of aquarium equipment in the hobby, have it built by what may be the best aquarium heater manufacturer in the world, sell it for a reasonable price, and provide all warranty coverage in house.
Yup.. I'm shocked they took off, too. :rolleyes: ;Facepalm

Of course, if the email notification I got that they were back in stock was accurate, the price likely didn't hurt them selling out again so quickly.;Wideyed Guess I'll wait for the next batch.
1574734597469.png

Hogan

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Bulk Reef Supply Is the Red Sea salt supposed to be 10% off? It doesn’t look like it is on the site, but it says Red Sea is 10% off.

OP
OP
Bulk Reef Supply

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That’s too bad. It is 10% off at saltwateraquarium.com, but I’ll rather get it from you. Why isn’t it on sale?

@Hogan Soooo....I take it back, lol. I just got word that Red Sea salt and tanks are now part of the sale! Site just got updated, so save away!

-Zack@BRS

MERKEY

Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Psst...have you guys found the Doorbuster Deal on the 7 Stage 75 GPD RODI system?

You can get our top-of-the-line 75 GPD RODI for only $35 more than the normal price of the 4 stage value plus!

1125-7StageRODIDoorbuster1011x447.jpg

-Zack@BRS
Does this come with the TDS meter and pressure gauge?

OP
OP
Bulk Reef Supply

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Assuming the picture is accurate, it comes with both of those. A Pressure gauge and 3 probe TDS Meter

Yep, our Pro systems come with all of the bells and whistles! They also include source water connections for garden hose, common kitchen/bathroom faucets (assuming yours has a threaded aerator connection) as well as EZ Angle adapter for under-sink connection.

This is a screamin' value!

-Zack@BRS

MERKEY

Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Well that kinda seals the deal....come to find out my well water is much worse than I thought and wanting to start keeping a few SPS rodi is the next logical step.

With this sale I couldn't really pass the 7 stage up for $250.....

I'm sure my tanks will be pleased :)

Thanks BRS!!

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 44 21.3%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 72 34.8%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 68 32.9%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 9.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.9%
Back