Whats up with new members "subscribing"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Troylee

all about the diy!!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
aVBrrxML_700w_0.jpg
No seriously don't use chat gpt for logic question, calculations or anything project critical.
Most of the interactions that chat gpt learns from are also ai generate already. In fact most of new content on the internet right now is ai generated. And new AI is using it as a training sample. A disaster waiting to happen.
Thinking Think GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

Tavero

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They already have bots for that in social media. They automatically make posts and comments. Not sure about here though. I don’t use them myself.
The overall majority of post in Facebook are already ai generated. And the replies to that posts are all ai generated too. Ai interacting with different ai. Both thinking they are interacting with humans and trying to please them. And me as a real human bean feeling left out.

twentyleagues

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
aVBrrxML_700w_0.jpg
No seriously don't use chat gpt for logic question, calculations or anything project critical.
Most of the interactions that chat gpt learns from are also ai generate already. In fact most of new content on the internet right now is ai generated. And new AI is using it as a training sample. A disaster waiting to happen.
Skynet. "Sarah Connor?"

Reefer Matt

Reef Cave Dweller
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The overall majority of post in Facebook are already ai generated. And the replies to that posts are all ai generated too. Ai interacting with different ai. Both thinking they are interacting with humans and trying to please them. And me as a real human bean feeling left out.
It’s all marketing. Companies pay for ad space, influencers (AI or humans) create content to display those ads, and the platform and influencer get a share. Everyone else is the consumer who may or may not buy the products advertised. Either way, it is very inexpensive for the companies to adopt that model of advertising versus traditional methods.

Doctorgori

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This whole place is sketchy….
  • The hold times for customer service SUCK, BEAchwood 45789 and 867-5309 are BOGUS
  • I applied for supporting member back in 2012 and my card keeps getting charged so here I am STILL
IMG_0059.jpeg

Has anyone actually seen the people running this place?

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Well that's not at all creepy... LOL

Thowninja

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
no, its the logo for my glass art business that my tattoo artist made for me. search GlassMunky on Instagram to see my work. its not R2R friendly
Always love seeing your name pop up here. Oddly enough, I floated around the glass scene while in college and a few people you know/knew had tanks and that's what finally pushed me over the edge to get my own tank. We'd go back and forth admiring glass filled with water, and glass filled with water and fish/corals ;P. Always been a fan of your work, Philly represent

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

KrisReef

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well...it did until I removed it. LOL

If you guys will report posts that are out of place, we will move them to where they should be. We're happy to help in any way we can.
That's my bad I think.
I'm having a bad day,. Going to check out now.
Thanks
happy trails oid GIF by RENGEL

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
That's my bad I think.
I'm having a bad day,. Going to check out now.
Thanks
happy trails oid GIF by RENGEL
Not bad at all, my friend. LOL I just fixed the issue that was at the link. On the contrary, I appreciate you pointing it out so we could take care of it. :)

And I do believe that the link you posted is exactly the issue at the subject of this thread.

KrisReef

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not bad at all, my friend. LOL I just fixed the issue that was at the link. On the contrary, I appreciate you pointing it out so we could take care of it. :)

And I do believe that the link you posted is exactly the issue at the subject of this thread.
Double resolution! Double shots for everyone then! :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 48 20.7%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 1.7%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 168 72.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 5.2%
Back