Where is Customer Service?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

argiBK

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Is your customer service team gone? I’ve been trying to get ahold of someone for the last week — here and left a voicemail on your CS line — to no avail. Ready to pull the trigger on a CADE system, but am seriously considering going with another vendor or system/brand at this point.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Is your customer service team gone? I’ve been trying to get ahold of someone for the last week — here and left a voicemail on your CS line — to no avail. Ready to pull the trigger on a CADE system, but am seriously considering going with another vendor or system/brand at this point.
Which company or CS are you referring to?
This post is very vague- doesnt not mention who

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0

AlgaeBarn

Marine Aquariums Made Easy!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I mean, I am posting in AlgaeBarn’s sponsor sub. Just trying to get ahold of anyone on their CS team, specifically a CADE rep.
Hi there,

We have been extremely short staffed the last 4 weeks and have been doing our best to assist all of our customers. I am so sorry that your call and voicemail was missed. If you will give us a call today, we now have a staff member back full time on the phones assisting customers. You can also email us directly ([email protected]) and I would be more than happy to give you a call if you will leave your phone number in the text of the email!

I hope to hear from you soon!

AlgaeBarn

Marine Aquariums Made Easy!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
A bit of an update here. The @AlgaeBarn team has majorly stepped it up, many thanks to Max and Robby for being very transparent and communicative the last week on their incoming shipments and delivery timeframes!
We will be reaching out before the end of the week with additional information regarding your order! Please don't hesitate to reach out and let us know if you need anything else in the meantime, and thank you so much for your patience with us!

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 45 29.2%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 3.2%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 42 27.3%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 54 35.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 5.2%

Back