who's gonna try this

surfn

I bleed orange and maroon
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
it doesn't replace trace nutrients does it? without water changes with new salt mix, your tank will depleted of those trace elements which prob wont be too good for most corals.

OP
OP
vetteman

vetteman

licking zoa's
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
just kidding, I can't believe the testamonials on there site...... how hard is it to change water anyway, one guy had to break out the pressure washer and steel wool to clean his tanks... not really... I got a kick out of the site

jessiesgrrl

Hasslehoff is NOT Hot!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
just kidding, I can't believe the testamonials on there site...... how hard is it to change water anyway, one guy had to break out the pressure washer and steel wool to clean his tanks... not really... I got a kick out of the site

LOL, pressure washer... I seem to remember a post about ver. worms and a blowtorch too...

LOL
Laurie

da6d2003

Definately OCD
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A bale of Barley works pretty well in a pond. Maybe someone will try that in a reef tank. ;)

jandlms

Reef Enthusiast
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In terms of a porous media for microbes to live in, how does this differ from cell-pore or similar foamed glass products? Other than dumping a chunk of concrete into your reef tank. Any ideas what kind of hell this stuff will play with your pH?

naturebat

Toad Licker
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just worked with a biochemist that uses bricks of plaster of paris to keep his alk and pH constant in his koi pond.

Hutch Simmons

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello All,

Ive actually ordered the product (EBB Eco BIo Block) from a3m biotek http://www.junomultimedia.com/a3m
and tired it. and WOW! it works! I was probably the most skeptical of all, but i gave it a shot. The water in my pond is clear and it even helped removing alge in the water. It is tooo good, but it is also very true.

Last edited:

Hopkins

Team Awesome
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello All,

Ive actually ordered the product (EBB Eco BIo Block) from a3m biotek http://www.junomultimedia.com/a3m
and tired it. and WOW! it works! I was probably the most skeptical of all, but i gave it a shot. The water in my pond is clear and it even helped removing alge in the water. It is tooo good, but it is also very true.

You sound like a spammer.

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 65 31.1%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 58 27.8%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 42 20.1%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 42 20.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back