Tubbs Blues
FTS.jpg

Jamie Allbritton

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think the first one you quoted are fruit loops and the second are spongebobs but I'm not 100% sure lol
Thanks Jack, I'm working towards adding some more to my tank. Where is the best place to get these? My LFS doesn't carry much of a variety but the few frags I have are growing quick.

Jack Eskay

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks Jack, I'm working towards adding some more to my tank. Where is the best place to get these? My LFS doesn't carry much of a variety but the few frags I have are growing quick.

No problem, I mean if your looking specifically for those two you can just look around anywhere on theses forums both those come up pretty frequently. You can also look on worldwide corals, they have a great variety of zoas as well. Also a more local place to me that ships out of MD is pacific east aqua culture which always has some awesome zoas for great prices! So you can check there as well if you'd like. I'm also sure a few more people will chime in with other places!
Good luck with your tank!!!

Jamie Allbritton

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No problem, I mean if your looking specifically for those two you can just look around anywhere on theses forums both those come up pretty frequently. You can also look on worldwide corals, they have a great variety of zoas as well. Also a more local place to me that ships out of MD is pacific east aqua culture which always has some awesome zoas for great prices! So you can check there as well if you'd like. I'm also sure a few more people will chime in with other places!
Good luck with your tank!!!
Thanks Jack, I'll look into those places and hope I don't break the bank account lol.

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 37 30.6%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 3.3%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 33 27.3%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 42 34.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 4.1%
Back