Will GHL ever come out with a Fish Feeder?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

tmccaff

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know they want to push the ION Director but GHL needs a Fish Feeder that works for it. I heard rumors like 4 years ago they working on one. 4 years? lol

*Ruffian*

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know they want to push the ION Director but GHL needs a Fish Feeder that works for it. I heard rumors like 4 years ago they working on one. 4 years? lol
Take a look at the Avast Plank. I picked it up on Black Friday 25% off. I setup two the feed pauses, 1 runs by a timer and the other based on manual trigger. Takes two spots on the power bar.

I feed thru the sump so the top of my tank is clean. Had to purchase a longer tube to have the food exit right above the return pump.

20211212_213918.jpg

OP
OP
T

tmccaff

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Right now I use an Eheim Feeder mod. However, GHL needs to make one too long

FishyFishFish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
If they are making one, will it come about before or after the new Maxi Doser, that has also been mentioned on their Facebook page months ago but still hasn’t been released?

BeanAnimal

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Interesting - but I am a big fan of the Avast Plank and think the design is far more reliable and consistent than most of the other mechanisms that I have seen.

I understand that new products in the portfolio generate revenue, but abandonment of UI fixes (total ground up modernization), API release, and other long-in-the-tooth needs can't be put off forever. Focus appears to be on the industrial line, feeders, pumps, ION, etc. The UI/Dash are relics of 20+ year UI design and the API is long overdue with the deprecation of the touch, self-hosted dash, etc.

Just my two cents.

BeanAnimal

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
didn't notice the other thread...

nvcheeko

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This one looks cool ! Wonder how well it works ??
I seen some of these on Aliexpress and some have 5v output with Battery, Wonder when there going to release how it will connect to the GHL

Gaël

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 11 8.8%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 19 15.2%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 85 68.0%
  • Neither.

Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 4.0%
Back