Win a brand new Oceanguard Reef Tank from Aquaforest (and other great prizes)!! 5 WINNERS!!!

logo8

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Aquaforest Giveaway Ocean Guard.jpg

Attention Reef2Reefers! Welcome to the Aquaforest OceanGuard Giveaway, hosted exclusively on Reef2Reef! Aquaforest, a renowned brand known for excellence in the reefing industry and top-of-the-line reefing products, is excited to bring you an extraordinary chance to win one of their amazing new reef tanks and some of their other awesome AF products!!

5 WINNERS!!!

Aquaforest = Excellence in Reefing

Founded in 1995, Aquaforest initially manufactured substrates and aquatic plant fertilizers for zoos, aquariums, and professional plant farms. Over the years, they expanded into their own aquatic plants, fish, and corals farms, while realizing the need for high-quality products. This led Aquaforest on a journey of extensive research and innovation, resulting in their unique line of top-notch sea salts, foods, and supplements. Today, Aquaforest is known for their dedication to excellence and their trusted name in the reefing community.

Have you seen the AF OceanGuard Aquariums?

At Aquaforest, it's all about passion. Aquaforest proudly introduces the **AF OceanGuard Aquarium** series - a line of high-quality aquariums designed for reefers who demand the best. The minimalist design of the AF OceanGuard perfectly fits any interior, and the interchangeable and removable waterproof external panels allow you to customize the cabinet color to match your style without disassembling the aquarium. Engineered to withstand up to 10 times the weight of other stands on the market, the stand offers increased accessibility to the sump for routine service.

All AF OceanGuard tanks are made with ultra-premium Pilkington Optiwhite™ glass, ensuring unparalleled clarity with no green tint or distortion, making it the ideal glass to view your fish and corals in their most vibrant colors.

HOW TO ENTER

Official Entry (Required):
Subscribe to the Aquaforest newsletter (CLICK HERE) to receive the latest updates, exclusive offers, and expert reefing tips! Once you subscribe, create a post in this thread confirming your entry.

BONUS ENTRIES: Optional but highly encouraged to increase your chances of winning! Also, be sure to make ONE post in THIS thread for each entry. (Combined entries in a single post only counts as one entry.)
  1. Check out the Aquaforest OceanGuard Tank series and tell us what you like most about these tanks.
  2. Make a post in this thread telling us why you want to win this giveaway!
  3. Share a photo of your reef aquarium in this thread.
  4. Start a new thread in any of our general forums (not marketplace, local, or sponsor forums) about any reefing topic you'd like. This can be done daily for extra entries. Not sure how to start a thread? We're glad you asked. CLICK HERE!
  5. Start/Update your tank thread on R2R and post a link in this thread. You can do this once a week for bonus entries. Our members tanks forums are found here.
  6. Like Aquaforest on Facebook to stay connected with the latest reefing news and inspiration.
  7. Share this contest on social media (each social media platform can be used for 1 bonus entry. So, that could be 1 entry for Facebook, 1 for Twitter, 1 for IG, etc. Include hashtags #Reef2Reef, #Aquaforest, and #OceanGuardGiveaway. Make a separate post in this thread for each social media post you make.
  8. Follow Aquaforest on Instagram.
  9. Post a photo in this thread of your favorite fish in your tank and tell us their name and unique personality for an extra entry.
BONUS ENTRY FOR R2R SUPPORTING & PARTNER MEMBERS: This is an entry option that is only available if you are a Reef2Reef Supporting or Partner Member. If you are a supporting/partner member please make a post in this thread stating that you are a R2R supporter/partner. If you're not a supporting member, but would like more info on how to sign up, CLICK HERE.

THE PRIZES

1st Prize:
Embark on the ultimate reefing journey with the **AF OceanGuard 275 Aquarium Set**, the newest addition to Aquaforest's exceptional product lineup. This state-of-the-art aquarium set features cutting-edge design, superior quality, and uncompromising craftsmanship. Complete with **AF Rock 18 kg Mix** and **Stone Fix**, plus two containers of **AF Reef Salt 22kg**, you'll have everything you need to create a thriving reef environment. As a bonus, you'll also receive an exclusive **Starter Pack** that includes a variety of essential reefing supplements and test kits!

275 1.png

275 2.png

275 3.png

Additional Prizes (4 Winners): Each winner will receive a fantastic **AquaForest Product Set**, featuring a combination of premium reefing supplements: AF Amino Mix, AF Build, AF Energy, AF Vitality, AF Liquid Rotifers, AF Phyto Mix, and AF Power Elixir. These products will supercharge your reef's health and vitality!

THE DRAWING

Entries will be accepted through September 17, 2023.
We will choose the winners via a random number generator on September 18, 2023. The winners will have their usernames tagged. We will not email or contact the winner other than tagging the winning name. Be sure to check back to claim your prize. If it is not claimed within 3 days we will do a re-pick and so on until the prize is claimed.

Thank you everyone for joining the fun, and a big thanks to @Aquaforest for such an awesome giveaway!

I’m locked in

OP
OP
Daniel@R2R

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I need to draw a new winner for an unclaimed runner-up prize in here!

OP
OP
Daniel@R2R

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
OP
OP
Daniel@R2R

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 14.1%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 7.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.5%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 79 55.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 7.0%
Back