WIN a BRAND NEW TANK from Red Sea (valued at $3,000)!! This Red Sea Reefer 250 G2+ Deluxe Could be YOURS!!

Pvtgloss

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Bonus #3 shared on IG
1000000384.jpg

cuzzoo3345

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
REDSEA BIG GIVEAWAY.Final.png

EXTRA, EXTRA! BREAKING NEWS: REEFERS, GET READY TO WIN BIG!

Attention all you Reef2Reefers!! Brace yourselves for an announcement that's sure to excite you! We at Reef2Reef are ecstatic to tell you that we're teaming up with the one and only Red Sea to bring you the BIG $3,000 GIVEAWAY! Dive into the competition as one fortunate winner takes home the ultimate prize: the deluxe RSR 250 DLX REEF AQUARIUM SYSTEM, valued at over $3,000! Keep reading to know all the ways that you can claim your entries into this epic reef giveaway!

red-how-to-enter-button-contest-jpg.1656467

• Official Entry: (required to enter) Subscribe to our BIG $3,000 GIVEAWAY mailing list. CLICK HERE! Then make a post in this thread telling us you're subscribed. This is your first entry!
red-bonus-entry-button-jpg.1656469

Bonus entries are optional but highly encouraged to increase your chances of winning! You may only get bonus entries AFTER you have completed the official entry requirement. Also, be sure to make ONE post in THIS thread for each entry. (Combined entries in a single post only counts as one entry.)
The following bonus entries may only be completed after your initial entry AND bonus entry #1!
  • BONUS #2: Check out the Red Sea Reefer G2+ series of reef systems (CLICK HERE) and make a post in this thread about your favorite feature of this reef tank system!
  • BONUS #3: Share this contest on social media (each social media platform can be used for 1 bonus entry. So, that could be 1 entry for Facebook, 1 for Twitter, 1 for IG, etc. Include hashtags #Reef2Reef, #Redsea, and #BIG3000Giveaway. Make a separate post in this thread for each social media post you make. This may be done once a week per platform during the giveaway.
  • BONUS #4: Make a post in this thread giving us a list of what you'd like to put in this tank if you win!
  • BONUS #5: Start a new thread anywhere in our general forums about any reef topic of your choice (not marketplace forums or local forums), and post a link to it here. You can do this daily for additional bonus entries!
  • BONUS ENTRY FOR R2R SUPPORTING & PARTNER MEMBERS: This is an entry option that is only available if you are a Reef2Reef Supporting or Partner Member. If you are a supporting/partner member please make a post in this thread stating that you are a R2R supporter/partner. If you're not a supporting member, but would like more info on how to sign up, CLICK HERE.
red-the-prize-button-contest-jpg.1656468

A RSR 250 DLX REEF AQUARIUM SYSTEM shipped to your door! Winners choice in Black or White!

REEFER_DLX_250_Black_2024.png

1712327958720.png

THE DRAWING

Entries will be accepted through May 12, 2024 and winners will be drawn on May 13, 2024. We will choose the winner via a random number generator. The winner will have their username tagged. We will not email or contact the winners other than tagging the winning names. Be sure to check back to claim your prize. If it is not claimed within 3 days we will do a re-pick and so on until the prize is claimed.

Thanks again to Red Sea for this amazing giveaway!!!

1712328327080.png

Done

mabdelk

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bonus #4: i would move my fish from my 12 gallons l. 2 Gladiator clowns and a royal gramma. I’d also want to add a canary blenny and a mandarin. Just starting out with coral but I’d like to work my way up with some easy coral and have a mixed reef tank in something like this.

F16Freek

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
BONUS #2: My favorite part about this (and the reefer tanks in general) is the sleek rimless design.

Jsinh

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
REDSEA BIG GIVEAWAY.Final.png

EXTRA, EXTRA! BREAKING NEWS: REEFERS, GET READY TO WIN BIG!

Attention all you Reef2Reefers!! Brace yourselves for an announcement that's sure to excite you! We at Reef2Reef are ecstatic to tell you that we're teaming up with the one and only Red Sea to bring you the BIG $3,000 GIVEAWAY! Dive into the competition as one fortunate winner takes home the ultimate prize: the deluxe RSR 250 DLX REEF AQUARIUM SYSTEM, valued at over $3,000! Keep reading to know all the ways that you can claim your entries into this epic reef giveaway!

red-how-to-enter-button-contest-jpg.1656467

• Official Entry: (required to enter) Subscribe to our BIG $3,000 GIVEAWAY mailing list. CLICK HERE! Then make a post in this thread telling us you're subscribed. This is your first entry!
red-bonus-entry-button-jpg.1656469

Bonus entries are optional but highly encouraged to increase your chances of winning! You may only get bonus entries AFTER you have completed the official entry requirement. Also, be sure to make ONE post in THIS thread for each entry. (Combined entries in a single post only counts as one entry.)
The following bonus entries may only be completed after your initial entry AND bonus entry #1!
  • BONUS #2: Check out the Red Sea Reefer G2+ series of reef systems (CLICK HERE) and make a post in this thread about your favorite feature of this reef tank system!
  • BONUS #3: Share this contest on social media (each social media platform can be used for 1 bonus entry. So, that could be 1 entry for Facebook, 1 for Twitter, 1 for IG, etc. Include hashtags #Reef2Reef, #Redsea, and #BIG3000Giveaway. Make a separate post in this thread for each social media post you make. This may be done once a week per platform during the giveaway.
  • BONUS #4: Make a post in this thread giving us a list of what you'd like to put in this tank if you win!
  • BONUS #5: Start a new thread anywhere in our general forums about any reef topic of your choice (not marketplace forums or local forums), and post a link to it here. You can do this daily for additional bonus entries!
  • BONUS ENTRY FOR R2R SUPPORTING & PARTNER MEMBERS: This is an entry option that is only available if you are a Reef2Reef Supporting or Partner Member. If you are a supporting/partner member please make a post in this thread stating that you are a R2R supporter/partner. If you're not a supporting member, but would like more info on how to sign up, CLICK HERE.
red-the-prize-button-contest-jpg.1656468

A RSR 250 DLX REEF AQUARIUM SYSTEM shipped to your door! Winners choice in Black or White!

REEFER_DLX_250_Black_2024.png

1712327958720.png

THE DRAWING

Entries will be accepted through May 12, 2024 and winners will be drawn on May 13, 2024. We will choose the winner via a random number generator. The winner will have their username tagged. We will not email or contact the winners other than tagging the winning names. Be sure to check back to claim your prize. If it is not claimed within 3 days we will do a re-pick and so on until the prize is claimed.

Thanks again to Red Sea for this amazing giveaway!!!

1712328327080.png

In to win!

4theluvofcoral

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
BONUS #4: WishList

So in honor and/or in paying homage to the Red Sea brand mascot I would turn this tank into a seahorse haven. I have always wanted seahorses with hopes of possibly pairing them up with pipefish cousins as roommates since they can peacefully cohabitate as well as eat together in harmony. I love the bright yellows (Hippocampus kuda), oranges (Hippocampus erectus), and reds (Hippocampus reidi) that some species of seahorses are found in and the more elaborate variations of certain pipefish types that exist like the blue stripe (Doryrhamphus excisus) or blue variant of the (Doryrhamphus janssi) since blue is my favorite color and the blue seahorses have not made their way into the fish trade yet. I would do a live black Hawaiian sand bottom with various long sturdy macros and leather corals/gorgonians and possibly sea fans anchored in place so that they could grab onto a mix of algaes and corals with their prehensile tails when wave pumps are flowing and then quickly release when they are off during feeding time. I was also thinking of adding sea grass for any infant or young sea ponies and pipes that may come along in due time so the black substrate would highlight and emphasize colors, shapes and silhouettes better than the traditional white reflective bottom would. I have never used black sand before so it would be a very cool and exciting undertaking to say the least hopefully worth the swap in the end. Since this is an open top tank I might even add some mangroves for added diversity and am going to make it my ultimate mission to get some corkscrew corals if I win as well. I have a clear vision if I were to win but whether or not I execute this successfully is another roll of the dice.

-Seahorse

-Pipefish

-Hawaiian Live Sand

-Sea grass: Syringodium filiforme

-Mangrove: Rhizophora Mangle

- Green Macros: Caulerpa prolifera, mexicana, taxifolia,

-Red Macros: Coelarthrum, Gracilaria Vermiculophylla, Bryothamnion Triquetrum, Haliptilon Sp, Goliath Red Macroalgae (couldn't find scientific name anywhere)

-Gorgonians: Muricea elongate, Muriceopsis flavida, Pterogorgia citrina, Pterogorgia anceps, Pseudopterogorgia bipinnata, Psuedopterogorgia elisabethae, Eunicea sp.,Plexaura flexuosa

-Corkscrew corals: Cirrhipathes spiralis (any color but blues and greens preferred)

Last edited:

Zunador

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I have subscribed to the mailing list.
Bonus 1: I am a member of the Facebook group
Bonus 2: The feature I like the best is the ability to configure the sump any way I want

taytay_1119

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bonus #5 3/3

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 48 20.4%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 2.1%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 170 72.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 5.1%
Back