WIN a BRAND NEW TANK from Red Sea (valued at $3,000)!! This Red Sea Reefer 250 G2+ Deluxe Could be YOURS!!

Jd0122

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bonus #2: I think what I like the most is the overall look and sleekness as well as the plumbing and organization of the cabinet. I’ve been researching upgrades to my current setup and this was one of the front runners for me.

Sidvicious

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bonus#2

My favorite feature has to be the 5 year warranty included with the tank. Red Sea backs their products up with the best warranty in the business and that can’t be beat!

Digimes

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First entry, signed up for newsletter.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240510_214000_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240510_214000_Chrome.jpg
    171 KB · Views: 12
  • 20230916_145358_0000.png
    20230916_145358_0000.png
    39.7 KB · Views: 7

JoJosReef

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Daily new thread bonus!

Ol’ Dog Trey

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
REDSEA BIG GIVEAWAY.Final.png

EXTRA, EXTRA! BREAKING NEWS: REEFERS, GET READY TO WIN BIG!

Attention all you Reef2Reefers!! Brace yourselves for an announcement that's sure to excite you! We at Reef2Reef are ecstatic to tell you that we're teaming up with the one and only Red Sea to bring you the BIG $3,000 GIVEAWAY! Dive into the competition as one fortunate winner takes home the ultimate prize: the deluxe RSR 250 DLX REEF AQUARIUM SYSTEM, valued at over $3,000! Keep reading to know all the ways that you can claim your entries into this epic reef giveaway!

red-how-to-enter-button-contest-jpg.1656467

• Official Entry: (required to enter) Subscribe to our BIG $3,000 GIVEAWAY mailing list. CLICK HERE! Then make a post in this thread telling us you're subscribed. This is your first entry!
red-bonus-entry-button-jpg.1656469

Bonus entries are optional but highly encouraged to increase your chances of winning! You may only get bonus entries AFTER you have completed the official entry requirement. Also, be sure to make ONE post in THIS thread for each entry. (Combined entries in a single post only counts as one entry.)
The following bonus entries may only be completed after your initial entry AND bonus entry #1!
  • BONUS #2: Check out the Red Sea Reefer G2+ series of reef systems (CLICK HERE) and make a post in this thread about your favorite feature of this reef tank system!
  • BONUS #3: Share this contest on social media (each social media platform can be used for 1 bonus entry. So, that could be 1 entry for Facebook, 1 for Twitter, 1 for IG, etc. Include hashtags #Reef2Reef, #Redsea, and #BIG3000Giveaway. Make a separate post in this thread for each social media post you make. This may be done once a week per platform during the giveaway.
  • BONUS #4: Make a post in this thread giving us a list of what you'd like to put in this tank if you win!
  • BONUS #5: Start a new thread anywhere in our general forums about any reef topic of your choice (not marketplace forums or local forums), and post a link to it here. You can do this daily for additional bonus entries!
  • BONUS ENTRY FOR R2R SUPPORTING & PARTNER MEMBERS: This is an entry option that is only available if you are a Reef2Reef Supporting or Partner Member. If you are a supporting/partner member please make a post in this thread stating that you are a R2R supporter/partner. If you're not a supporting member, but would like more info on how to sign up, CLICK HERE.
red-the-prize-button-contest-jpg.1656468

A RSR 250 DLX REEF AQUARIUM SYSTEM shipped to your door! Winners choice in Black or White!

REEFER_DLX_250_Black_2024.png

1712327958720.png

THE DRAWING

Entries will be accepted through May 12, 2024 and winners will be drawn on May 13, 2024. We will choose the winner via a random number generator. The winner will have their username tagged. We will not email or contact the winners other than tagging the winning names. Be sure to check back to claim your prize. If it is not claimed within 3 days we will do a re-pick and so on until the prize is claimed.

Thanks again to Red Sea for this amazing giveaway!!!

1712328327080.png

Entered!

dnehring

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
G2-Thumbnail-video_new2.png
What’s not to like about this system, the surface skimmer, the silent downflow, the dual return, the new ATO ? This system is reef ready and would be a dream to have. Red Sea has taken it to the next level.

dnehring

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What would I put in this tank if I won ?
Well I would start with premium live rock that would showcase the entire tank, aquascaped to enhance the natural environment of the sea and allow corals and fish to thrive together. I would put a sand bottom that allowed a health flow of water from multiple directions to enhance the ability of live bacteria to thrive in this environment while showing the beauty of the sea in its natural state. Then I would strategically place different corals starting with “Poras”, that’s Acropora, Stylophora, Pocillopora, Montipora to fill the tank with color and beauty again strategically placed in the upper area of the live rock to showcase their beauty and ability to grow in the tank. Next I would add some mushrooms throughout the tank to give a little diversity and color pop with the addition of different polyps to give color and the look of flowering gardens to the lower level of the tank. In the middle I would add some corals that would flow in the current to give movement to the tank, something that would take your eye with the waves left to right and give you that feel of being under water in this natural environment of reef beauty.

Attachments

• IMG_0801.jpeg
    IMG_0801.jpeg
    254.9 KB · Views: 4

Jd0122

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Attention all you Reef2Reefers!! Brace yourselves for an announcement that's sure to excite you! We at Reef2Reef are ecstatic to tell you that we're teaming up with the one and only Red Sea to bring you the BIG $3,000 GIVEAWAY! Dive into the competition as one fortunate winner takes home the ultimate prize: the deluxe RSR 250 DLX REEF AQUARIUM SYSTEM, valued at over $3,000! Keep reading to know all the ways that you can claim your entries into this epic reef giveaway!

• Official Entry: (required to enter) Subscribe to our BIG $3,000 GIVEAWAY mailing list. CLICK HERE! Then make a post in this thread telling us you're subscribed. This is your first entry!

Bonus entries are optional but highly encouraged to increase your chances of winning! You may only get bonus entries AFTER you have completed the official entry requirement. Also, be sure to make ONE post in THIS thread for each entry. (Combined entries in a single post only counts as one entry.)
The following bonus entries may only be completed after your initial entry AND bonus entry #1!
  • BONUS #2: Check out the Red Sea Reefer G2+ series of reef systems (CLICK HERE) and make a post in this thread about your favorite feature of this reef tank system!
  • BONUS #3: Share this contest on social media (each social media platform can be used for 1 bonus entry. So, that could be 1 entry for Facebook, 1 for Twitter, 1 for IG, etc. Include hashtags #Reef2Reef, #Redsea, and #BIG3000Giveaway. Make a separate post in this thread for each social media post you make. This may be done once a week per platform during the giveaway.
  • BONUS #4: Make a post in this thread giving us a list of what you'd like to put in this tank if you win!
  • BONUS #5: Start a new thread anywhere in our general forums about any reef topic of your choice (not marketplace forums or local forums), and post a link to it here. You can do this daily for additional bonus entries!
  • BONUS ENTRY FOR R2R SUPPORTING & PARTNER MEMBERS: This is an entry option that is only available if you are a Reef2Reef Supporting or Partner Member. If you are a supporting/partner member please make a post in this thread stating that you are a R2R supporter/partner. If you're not a supporting member, but would like more info on how to sign up, CLICK HERE.

A RSR 250 DLX REEF AQUARIUM SYSTEM shipped to your door! Winners choice in Black or White!

1712327958720.png

THE DRAWING

Entries will be accepted through May 12, 2024 and winners will be drawn on May 13, 2024. We will choose the winner via a random number generator. The winner will have their username tagged. We will not email or contact the winners other than tagging the winning names. Be sure to check back to claim your prize. If it is not claimed within 3 days we will do a re-pick and so on until the prize is claimed.

1712328327080.png

Bonus #4- what I’d put in my tank:
Everything from my old tank which is a couple of clowns, red fire shrimp, peppermint shrimp, CUC, royal gramma, firefish, and pajama cardinals, zoas, frogspawn, Duncans, and hammers. With my current tank, it’s smallish and can really only handle softies so I’d be able to expand into more corals and fish. A few I have on my list that I’d like to add: torches, bird of paradise, a zoa garden island, a monti, and some mushroom corals. For fish, I’d love to have a mandarin fish or a dwarf angel.

Jd0122

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

1712327958720.png

THE DRAWING

1712328327080.png

Bonus (forgot to post this)- I was already a member of the Red Sea FB group!

Building with glass and silicone: Have you ever built a tank or had a custom tank built?

• I have built an aquarium.

Votes: 25 14.2%
  • I have had a custom tank built.

Votes: 40 22.7%
  • I have never built a tank or had a custom tank built.

Votes: 103 58.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.5%
Back