Win Prize Money in MASNA Photo Contest

Lifestudent

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
contest.jpg

MASNA 2007 PHOTO CONTEST

The Marine Aquarium Societies of North America, Inc. (MASNA) is proud to be sponsoring its Photo Contest for a third year!

The contest includes the following four categories and is being judged by four internationally recognized marine aquarium authors and experts including:

Coral – Eric Borneman
Marine Fish - Scott Michael
Marine Invertebrates - Daniel Knop
Marine Macro Images - Anthony Calfo

Not only will your entries be judged by these distinguished experts, but each winner (three from each category) will be awarded a cash prize as well as have their winning photograph and their name included in the 2008 MASNA Calendar on sale at MACNA XIX this September.

The cash prizes for each category will be:
1st Place - $100
2nd Place - $50
3rd Place - $25

The deadline for submitting your entries is July 31th, 2007 (mailed submissions must be postmarked by 7/21/07). Sorry to be posting this so late, but since Club-zoa just joined MASNA I thought that you guys would like to know about it.

All those you who are either a current member a MASNA Club or a MASNA Individual member can enter the contest for free (click on the Contest Rules and Forms link below to see the list of clubs located at the very end of the forms) ! If you're not currently a member, then please consider joining MASNA for just $5 or a local MASNA club.

Please visit MASNA's Website to access the Contest Rules and Forms, for information about how to submit your pictures or to join MASNA and to make your $5 MASNA Individual Membership payment.

THANKS!

Bob Lemcke
MASNA Treasurer
BackCover.jpg

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Sweet! Thanks for posting this here bro!

Building with glass and silicone: Have you ever built a tank or had a custom tank built?

• I have built an aquarium.

Votes: 28 14.9%
  • I have had a custom tank built.

Votes: 43 22.9%
  • I have never built a tank or had a custom tank built.

Votes: 109 58.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.3%
Back