Win the Wavelink™ AIO Powerhead 2300GPH & 8402 Wireless Link Wave Controller Mount Bracket

Printed Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wavelink™-AIO-Powerhead-2300GPH-&-8402-Wireless-Link-Wave-Controller-Mount-Bracket-GIVEAWAY.jpg

Join our Global Community in this Exciting Giveaway!

Printed Reef is calling all aquatic enthusiasts and reef keepers around the world to participate in our latest giveaway.

Get ready to upgrade your aquarium with top-notch equipment that promises enhanced care and beauty for your aquatic life.

Prize Details:
  • Wavelink™ AIO Powerhead 2300GPH: Boost your aquarium's health with a powerful 2300 GPH flow rate. Ensure the best environment for your aquatic life.
  • 8402 Wireless Link Wave Controller Mount Bracket: Elevate your setup's functionality and style with this sleek controller, offering unparalleled control over your water conditions.
Contest Details:
  • Open Worldwide: This competition is open to participants from all corners of the globe.
  • Duration: Enter before February 14th at Midnight!
  • Unlock Bonus Entries: Don't forget to complete every action to unlock 20 bonus entries.
  • Winner Selection: The lucky winner will be randomly picked on February 14th.
It’s Time to Upgrade Your Aquarium Experience!

Simply follow the steps below to enter and be in with a chance to win these amazing prizes.

Dive deep into the world of advanced aquarium care with Printed Reef!

ENTER HERE

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 23 15.4%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 84 56.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 11 7.4%
Back