Woot! Aquatic Life Hybrid Fixtures are landing at BRS!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Zack@BRS

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Exciting news for today! We're tracking our shipment of Aquatic Life Hybrid T5 fixtures, and they're on the truck and headed to our warehouse!

36_hybrid_square-211164.jpg

https://www.bulkreefsupply.com/brands/aquatic-life.html

We'll be working on getting them ready to turn around and ship out ASAP, and we'll start shipping to those who have pre-ordered first. We'll have a limited number of units left after that, so if you want to get in on the first run, get your order in and reserve yours right away!

It's hard to say whether they'll be shipping today, since we don't yet know when the delivery will be made, but we'll get them headed back out as quickly as we can. I would say it's pretty safe to say any orders up to this point or placed over the weekend can be expected to ship at the beginning of next week.

siggy

My Aquariums Going Again
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just ordered my bulbs 2 coral+ 2 blue+ , thanks for the heads up

Carlos'sReefTank

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Exciting news for today! We're tracking our shipment of Aquatic Life Hybrid T5 fixtures, and they're on the truck and headed to our warehouse!

36_hybrid_square-211164.jpg

https://www.bulkreefsupply.com/brands/aquatic-life.html

We'll be working on getting them ready to turn around and ship out ASAP, and we'll start shipping to those who have pre-ordered first. We'll have a limited number of units left after that, so if you want to get in on the first run, get your order in and reserve yours right away!

It's hard to say whether they'll be shipping today, since we don't yet know when the delivery will be made, but we'll get them headed back out as quickly as we can. I would say it's pretty safe to say any orders up to this point or placed over the weekend can be expected to ship at the beginning of next week.
any news on when they will be shipped? pre-ordered since the 6th!!!

OP
OP
Zack@BRS

Zack@BRS

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great news again! Just got back from the warehouse and it looks like we've got the fixtures received and our intrepid crew is busily getting them ready to ship out to all you eager folks!

Adam G

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Will the 48” version accommodate mounting options fo AI Hydra 52 non-hd’s? If so could 3 be mounted on this fixture?

I have 4 of them over my 5ft tank but would really like to go to this fixture if I could get 3 of them mounted in the center. I think it would give me lots of options and great light overlap.

siggy

My Aquariums Going Again
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I received an email last night

cincyfishguy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I guess I’ll just wait patiently for that email. ;Nailbiting

Amazon has ruined me... Oh you’d like a baby elephant? Sure! Hope you can be home in 40 minutes to take delivery!

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 48 41.0%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 12 10.3%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 33 28.2%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 22 18.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.7%
Back