Wow, trying to catch up

Marsdancer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone,
I’m new to reefing but not to saltwater fish tanks.

My wife and I had a saltwater tank for a few years right after we got maried 28 years ago, we stocked it with some store bought and some wild caught fish that I would catch while diving.

Four months ago we bought a 110 gal tank with sump, lights and other stuff for $75

I’m blown away with how advanced the hobby has become. I have since spent $1,000 on Redsea LEDs and protein skimmer, unfortunately I foresee spending a lot more.

I’ve been learning a lot from this site and thought its is only right that I join.

Thanks for having me.

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R and thanks for saying hello :)
Wtr2r4.gif

dwest

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone,
I’m new to reefing but not to saltwater fish tanks.

My wife and I had a saltwater tank for a few years right after we got maried 28 years ago, we stocked it with some store bought and some wild caught fish that I would catch while diving.

Four months ago we bought a 110 gal tank with sump, lights and other stuff for $75

I’m blown away with how advanced the hobby has become. I have since spent $1,000 on Redsea LEDs and protein skimmer, unfortunately I foresee spending a lot more.

I’ve been learning a lot from this site and thought its is only right that I join.

Thanks for having me.
Welcome! Yep, spending cash is pretty easy!

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 35 25.7%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 45 33.1%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 43 31.6%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 9 6.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.9%
Back