• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WTB Armageddon Palys

SINNERMF

Frag addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been looking for an Armageddon frag for quite some time w/ little or no luck. Anyone know were I can get one? Please let me know.
Thanks,
Mike

OP
OP
S

SINNERMF

Frag addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think the "real ones" have a brownish skirt w/ orange bands, and the "2nd gen" have a lighter colored skirt, not too sure if the 2nd gen has bands or not. Rommel used to have both for sale on his site and you could tell the difference when they were side by side. Look at jonbar1's avatar, that is the real deal for sure.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Here's a pic of mine...sorry no frags available. I only have a couple polyps.. :( I have to quit fragging!!!!!!!

armeggedon.jpg

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
LOL! I seriously do not know anyone with these personally with more than one or two polyps. Many people have trouble keeping these.

jonbar1

Growing Out
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got mine from UltimateFrags. The "second generations" are Devil's Armor as far as I can tell, and look quite different in person.

One of our sponsors had a good deal on them, but I couldn't find it earlier. RareFrags is the only one I have bookmarked that had them, and I'm sure they're the real deal. Search a few vendors and you'll find them.

I can't seem to get more than 5 polyps without fragging them for something else I want and am currently down to 3 polyps, otherwise I'd offer you some.

Jon

ficklefins

Super Duper Moderator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here's a pic of mine...sorry no frags available. I only have a couple polyps.. :( I have to quit fragging!!!!!!!

C'mon Rev,

Man up and send me a polyp of these! Just kidding. I have not personally seen these myself so if anybody in the DC area has these I will pay admission to see them. :)

143gadgets

Mr. Meticulous
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
C'mon Rev,

Man up and send me a polyp of these! Just kidding. I have not personally seen these myself so if anybody in the DC area has these I will pay admission to see them. :)

LOL!!! I had some, but sold them when i broke down the tank. Cant remember where I got them.

SaraB

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here I thought it was just me with the bad luck! I couldn't imagine that I killed them, but I guess others are having the same issue with these paly's!

Bdimas

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Alot of people had trouble with these in my area. I used to have a small colony of about 12 polyps. I lost half of them to asterina stars and the rest died.
I finally got one polyp from a friend and now its sprouting three babies. One thing that sucks though is that im in the middle of moving and i hope they make it through the move.
IMO they are very hard to find these days.

msman825

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
what every happen to bryan, didn't he used too have a super duper colony of army's

Back