• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

wtb purple cap

beansbro1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
im looking for some purple cap . not purple rim all purple. does anybody know where i can find any. please pm me or send email to [email protected]. i prefer to buy but trades are possible we can work that out later . pictures are a must as i recently recieved a green cap with purple rim and a green cap thanks for the help guys

illcssd

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Check out my for sale thread, i have pics of a purple cap. i have lots of frags of it.
One pic of the mother colony:
PICT0066.jpg

Pm me if your interested.

surfn

I bleed orange and maroon
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
you should ask joby (reefboy) at tidalzone corals....one of our sponsors. i would be that he has one. just isn't up on the website yet.

illcssd

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine's not the "le idaho grape" i don't think, it could be but i just got it as a frag from some other reefer. I don't think they are any differen't personally.

surfn

I bleed orange and maroon
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
pretty sure joby (reefboy) at tidalzone coral has the LE purple idaho grape cap. it grows fast so frags aren't very expensive.

da6d2003

Definately OCD
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The market out here is kinda outa whack on the idaho grape. It's really inexpensive now. If that's what you want I can put you in touch with a fellow that always has lots of it.

LMK

sr71

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The market out here is kinda outa whack on the idaho grape. It's really inexpensive now. If that's what you want I can put you in touch with a fellow that always has lots of it.

LMK

da6d2003 pm me please

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 50 20.7%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 2.1%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 174 72.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 5.0%
Back