• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WTB yellow zoos and giant palys

gm333

Reef drooler
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am currently looking for these 2 zoo/palys
The first one is an all yellow zoanthid that looks similar to the ones in this pic.
23682.jpg

And the second are palythoa grandis.
I have found some on a couple of sites, but one is lavender and the other place doesnt say how many polyps or even show a pic of them. These are the type I am looking for or something similar.

23683.jpg

I am willing to trade, or buy if nothing suits anyone from my meager selections.

Kigs!

zoa santa
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i got few similar looking yellows from FateX8 awhile back. you might wanna hit him up and see if he has any availiable. though, the yellows in your pic looks a bit bleached, and about to turn more green.

CHAR3

ZOAKEEPERS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Grandis

I've had similar post on the Grandis. So i'm grabbin his coattail. If you find any let me know.

rebecca

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They have these at the lfs by me not sure if they are the same or not, the pic isn't that good as they were not open all the way.

7-2-07040.jpg
[/IMG]

OP
OP
gm333

gm333

Reef drooler
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Those are nice Rebecca, looks like yellows to me. If, or when you feel like sharing a little of those beauties feel free to let me know.

kigsi got few similar looking yellows from FateX8 awhile back. you might wanna hit him up and see if he has any availiable. though, the yellows in your pic looks a bit bleached, and about to turn more green.
I know this wasnt the best pic, just ddidnt want confusion with the longer paly types.

Mr.Firemouth

FIREMOUTH WIZARD
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't know about the rest of you Zoa - Keepers, but every yellow polyp I buy turns green on me. I believe that the bright yellow zoas are bleached.
This yellow is the only one I have that has not turned green...
zoas4.jpg

This pic probably doesn't show it but the centers are yellow with a twist of lavender background. Everything else I bought as yellow turned green!

OP
OP
gm333

gm333

Reef drooler
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Those look good, I know there are some out there I have seen them before. Dustin just set me up with one he had found in his frag tank. Not exactly the ones I am looking for, but its still yellow.
Still interested in the grandis palys as well.

killingseed2000

hobo of time
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i dont have a close up of these at this second but these i picked up from one of my lfs. all yellow with a neon yellow mouth. lfs had a couple really nice colored ones but for some reason i couldnt pass up a solid color like these.

IMGA0470.jpg

Last edited:

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 51 20.5%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 2.0%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 181 72.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 4.8%
Back