• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WWC Bizzaro MINI Colony $150 Shipped

kilgoretrout

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello! Shipping a flat $45; I'll eat the cost if more, via UPS Next Day Air AM. 2 hour DOA.

Large Red Chalice w Yellow Eyes (I do not recall the name): $150 Huge colony. I've had it over 1 year and its grown well. You can see how it dwarfs the quarter.

WWC Bizarro: $125 This is a great piece and if you have not seen it under blues, its nuts. A very nice blue and yellow/pink color. Really pops. Grows really well for me, hence, the lower price. Some vendors would break this into 6 pieces for an insane amount per piece.

Miami Hurricane Chalice: $80 A classic and nice and chunky frag.

JB Micro Colony $375. Pretty piece. The biggest one is the momma with two babies. A great value on a sexy momma with a couple kids.

OP
OP
K

kilgoretrout

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I only run T5s with supplemental actinics. On my frag tanks I run 2 10-bulb ATIs. I got my bizarro from WWC and I'm pretty certain they run LEDs on their prop systems. But I've had this almost a year. It grew from a tiny frag into a sheet that was about 8"x2" (my frag rack). That is just the biggest chunk I could get off.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 36 23.7%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 52 34.2%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 45 29.6%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 9.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.6%
Back