• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WWC OG Bounce, Master Scoly, Momma Kryptonite Mushroom

kilgoretrout

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello! Shipping a flat $50; I'll eat the cost if more, via UPS Next Day Air AM. 2 hour DOA.

Time to downsize my mushroom collection. :)

SOLD Large Kryptonite (1st & 2nd image): $600 This bad boy is bigger than a silver dollar and gives me babies like crazy. It currently has four babies; you can see three in the image and one is on the backside. I love this piece, but I have another that is also producing babies at the same rate. So it must go. Price is on the high side but keep in mind it was four babies. Those are worth hundreds on their own.

Master Scoly: $500 This is a great piece, but I am wanting something with more flow. I'd like to sell it rather than trade, but if you have an insane acantho I may consider it.

SOLD WWC OG Bounce: $300 size of a quarter. Its growth is really taking off. The momma is below.

Kryptonite (last image): $200. Pretty piece. Has doubled in size in the last few months. Baby of the momma for sale.

MOMMA- NFS

Feel free to PM me or ask any questions!

Thanks so much for looking!

I just like this image. :)

Last edited:

G8rNation

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Momma kryptonite arrived as advertised and healthy. +1 for a great seller who got her out the first day I asked him to

OP
OP
K

kilgoretrout

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been asked for more images of the WWC OG. Bubbles are usually a little bigger when its not upset from being moved around. This will show you size, etc.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 37 23.9%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 52 33.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 47 30.3%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 9.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.6%
Back