• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WWC Purple Monster Zoa 24 Polyp Colony on Disc For Sale

Lovemycj7

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WWC Purple Monster Zoas For Sale 24 polyps total on disc Click Buy it now button to purchase. Price includes weekday overnight shipping via fedex or UPS to the continental US and paypal fees.

Pic is the disc of WWC purple monsters are on. Photos taken with Sony A6000 Camera with white balance no filtering or adjustment of the photo. You will get the entire disc of 24 polyps.

PM Disc.JPG

DOA policy - Buyer must receive shipment on first attempt to be eligible for DOA policy. Buyer shall contact me and send me pics of dead coral in the sealed bag within one hour of delivery. DOA will be replaced at my choosing with replacement coral or refund minus shipping and paypal fees. I am not responsible for delays caused by the carrier. Due to the summer heat I will coordinate with the buyer on appropriate shipping date that is suitable for shipping.

I have other zoas available buyer may contact me for other add ons at no additional shipping cost.

Thanks for looking!

Managing real reef risks: Do you pay attention to the dangers in your tank?

• I pay a lot of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 125 42.7%
  • I pay a bit of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 101 34.5%
  • I pay minimal attention to reef risks.

Votes: 47 16.0%
  • I pay no attention to reef risks.

Votes: 15 5.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 1.7%
Back