Wy Renegade YOU WIN!!

EliteReefs

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Today is another one of those days that i feel like giving back. I have been scanning the forums and taking note of people that I feel have been going out of thier way to provide Quality, constructive, information and help to others in the community.

You consistantly have very informative and detail threads that get some great conversations started.
You have 48 hours to claim your prize of a $20.00 credit on any purchase from EliteReefs. Send me a PM or respond to this thread and i'll take care of the rest.

This will happen on random areas of the forum all weekend long.
I did this one a few years ago and its about time to do it again. KEEP active in the forum and put some thought into your replies. Put forth that extra effort to help out and your name could be next.

Thanks again for helping this to be the best forum on the net.

Troylee

all about the diy!!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey kieth can we post these all in the same forum??? this one is diy and the last was photography or is there a reason behind this????maybe use the contest or general reef forum??

OP
OP
EliteReefs

EliteReefs

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
the reason is to bring people to different parts of the forum and participate all over that was all. same as i did last time. i can not if you want. let me know

PR_Reefers

Reefer 4 Life!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice... I love it when somebody gets rewarded unexpectedly for his actions, that's someone who deserves it for real!!!

Wy Renegade

Zs and Ps/PE collector
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow Keith, have to say I'm shocked to say the least! Certainly wasn't anything I was expecting, but I'll definitely be in touch. Thanks so much for doing this and spreading the love. All the great sponsors, and people here are just another reason that this forum is one of the fastest growing and best reef keeping sites on the net.

Troylee

all about the diy!!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nope great idea Keith... I didn't know if it was a accident or not... That's why I asked...;) I moved the first One because I thought you made a mistake and let this go one untill I heard from ya... Cool idear bro...1smile1

fsu1dolfan

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What a great gesture Keith!! This place is a better because of the sponsors like you and the people like Wy that provide helpful information!! Congrats Wy!!

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 13 36.1%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 7 19.4%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 11 30.6%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 5 13.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back