• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

XL S ized Beginner Monti Pack & RR Spicy Lemon Favia

colonelcoral

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have XL sized Monti frag pack for sale that includes:

- Plating Orange Cap
e677aec9ed24db72637534b0149a4f6a.jpg

- Plating Purple Cap
6bf17ea6c710055ff874356be0d26365.jpg

- Plating Green Cap
beea0abde2df04fc4273f75a5610ec02.jpg

- Ora Lantana Monti (Large piece)
240c3f0c1c7c91fd9bcfd8ec813d8725.jpg

9a05a45fd4a60682a079155a47b90168.jpg

$240 shipped

I also have 3 nice pieces of RR Spicy Lemon Favia:

2f7f86239db8a4bf853051b3e6f5267f.jpg

99b014e7b355017b2f1db4a80ace3bb9.jpg

$60 each plus shipping

DOA Guarantee: If for some reason one or all arrives DOA; must remain sealed in original packaging. A quality picture that accurately represents the item(s) in the sealed original package must be sent within 2 hours upon the first delivery attempt. Only then will instructions be provided from the seller to proceed in proper handling of item(s) without voiding policy. I hold the right to ask for additional pictures after the initial first 2 hours of delivery, so please do not discard, modify or make any changes unless instructed. Failure to do so will void DOA policy. If item(s) comply with the required conditions in the DOA policy, I will issue a replacement or full credit if the item is not currently available, minus shipping fees. Buyer is responsible for any shipping fees associated with any replacements. I am not held liable for any possible delays, lost of shipment(s) or any mishandling done by the receiver, carrier or weather. I at this time do not offer any refunds on DOA item(s). DOA policy is voided if any terms DOA Guarantee: If for some reason one or all arrives DOA; must remain sealed in original packaging. A quality picture that accurately represents the item(s) in the sealed original package must be sent within 2 hours upon the first delivery attempt. Only then will instructions be provided from the seller to proceed in proper handling of item(s) without voiding policy. We hold the right to ask for additional pictures after the initial first 2 hours of delivery, so please do not discard, modify or make any changes unless instructed. Failure to do so will void DOA policy. If item(s) comply with the required conditions in the DOA policy, we will issue a replacement or full credit if the item is not currently available, minus shipping fees. Buyer is responsible for any shipping fees associated with any replacements. We are not held liable for any possible delays, lost of shipment(s) or any mishandling done by the receiver, carrier or weather. We at this time do not offer any refunds on DOA item(s). DOA policy is voided if any terms are violated. All of these pictures are taken from Canon D10 or iPhone X. Thank you!
Note: A buyer might be asked to ship back any merchandise(s) or purchases to the seller and therefore responsible for possible shipping fees and the proper handling of any item(s). Communication with seller prior to discarding, modifications, or changes to any item(s) is required. If any terms are violated, DOA policy is voided.
Buyer(s) are responsible and held liable to reading and understanding these terms and conditions prior to purchasing. Therefore, by paying for the invoice the party have read, understood and agree to all these terms and conditions.

Managing real reef risks: Do you pay attention to the dangers in your tank?

• I pay a lot of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 96 44.0%
  • I pay a bit of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 73 33.5%
  • I pay minimal attention to reef risks.

Votes: 35 16.1%
  • I pay no attention to reef risks.

Votes: 12 5.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 0.9%
Back