Yeah, I'm a newb...

saltwaternewb

Team Nikon
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi. I am new here and glad to have found this site. My name is Chad and I live in WV. I am working on my second tank technically but really my first tank. The very first was a disaster from day one due to really bad information I received from my LFS. That was three years ago. Now that I am properly informed and I have done my research I am rolling ahead with my new project, a 10g nano. I have been in to FW for a number of years so even though SW is fairly new, I am at least familiar with fish and aquariums. If anyone is interested you can click the link below to check out my 10g build that is underway. Thanks for having me.

https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9397

R

reef-nut

View Badges
Welcome to R2R. I have only been here almost a year and I thought I knew everything, since I have been in salt for 20 years, but they have tought me a lot. Patience is a must for reef tanks, which I have none of. Over the years I have learned that smaller tanks like 10 to 30 gallon are a lot harder than 30 and up, IMO! Again welcome and have a great time!!

JuniorMC8704

Super Moderator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
welcome to the addiction. Feel free to ask anything that comes to mind. Everyone here is more than willing to help a fellow reefer any way they can.:D

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to R2R bro! Have fun and enjoy the site... :D

dfurbee

Nancy Nurse
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Chad,

I too am in cold, rainy WV. Welcome to the site, it is much warmer than the weather ;)

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 33 16.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 5.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 26 12.9%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 118 58.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 13 6.4%
Back