Yellow spot scorpionfish

  • Thread starter Thread starter rayn
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

rayn

Bluefin Believer
View Badges
Joined
Mar 25, 2014
Messages
3,355
Reaction score
2,383
Location
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In my travels yesterday I went to a lfs and found a pair of yellow spot scorpionfish. I brought one home for my beginning pred tank


Top photo, pic of them in their tank.
image.jpg


This photo shows the one I bought with flash
image.jpg


This photo is no flash, but the light is still very blue yet.
image.jpg
 
Just in case you were thinking of looking for one,Sof, he'll be too small for your Mombasae.
 
Scorpion fish scare me- I like to be able to put my hand in my tank! [emoji28] [emoji28]
 
LOL! Just wanted to make sure!
 
Wow very neat! Thanks for sharing!
 
Really cool fish!
 
I tried the frozen, but I didn't see him eat. As soon as I hit the water he sped off and his behind a rock.
 
That is a cool looking fish...nice find.
 
So freaking cool!
 
I tried the frozen, but I didn't see him eat. As soon as I hit the water he sped off and his behind a rock.

It's because he hates you and wants to come to my house.

Did you have one before, Doug? I forget.
 
Nice try o_O

I have liked them, but never had one before. I always seemed to find the bigger scorps, small ones eluded me.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new