You need some Apex help? Check this out

Snook65

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Josh, thanks very much. I am receiving my Apex today (already tracked and it's on the UPS truck). I'm sure I will use your guide in setting it up. It's gonna be a fun weekend.

Ward9320

It's NOT a Nemo!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was actually going to make a new thread related to an apex question but you seem to know you stuff about them so I'll just ask you :bigsmile:.

Since winter has hit my ph in my tank has been falling pretty low at nigh, much lower than I feel comfortable with. To correct this I am going to put an air stone in there but I want the apex to control when it comes on and off. I would like the apex to turn it on when ph reaches x.xx and turn off at x.xx. The problem is that I have no idea what the programming would be to do that.

If you are able to help me out I would really appreciate it but if not I will post a new thread, there has to be someone out there that knows.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Awesome write up man!

OP
OP
thejoshdavis

thejoshdavis

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was actually going to make a new thread related to an apex question but you seem to know you stuff about them so I'll just ask you :bigsmile:.

Since winter has hit my ph in my tank has been falling pretty low at nigh, much lower than I feel comfortable with. To correct this I am going to put an air stone in there but I want the apex to control when it comes on and off. I would like the apex to turn it on when ph reaches x.xx and turn off at x.xx. The problem is that I have no idea what the programming would be to do that.

If you are able to help me out I would really appreciate it but if not I will post a new thread, there has to be someone out there that knows.

Sure thing. Shoot me a PM this weekend and I'll see what we can work up

Awesome write up man!

Thanks!!

cobraz

Zoo Hunter
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very nice write up....

If anyone is a dyn expert ... I had mine so I could see it on my iphone at home and over the web.
It still works at home ... but over the web - can't find my device... I assume it's a port forwarding issue on DYN that's messed up ?
Not sure how to fix it.... though.

OP
OP
thejoshdavis

thejoshdavis

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very nice write up....

If anyone is a dyn expert ... I had mine so I could see it on my iphone at home and over the web.
It still works at home ... but over the web - can't find my device... I assume it's a port forwarding issue on DYN that's messed up ?
Not sure how to fix it.... though.

Shoot me a PM with your dyn address. We can compare your current public IP , check this out Need to find your Public IP address quickly?! | THE JOSH DAVIS , and your DYN address. If that matches, then it's most likely your port forwarding on your router.

Going off the ledge: Would you be interested in a drop off aquarium?

• I currently have a drop off style aquarium

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t currently have a drop off style aquarium, but I have in the past.

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • I haven’t had a drop off style aquarium, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 13.0%
  • I am interested in a drop off style aquarium, but have no plans to add one in the future.

Votes: 29 42.0%
  • I am not interested in a drop off style aquarium.

Votes: 28 40.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.9%
Back