OP
OP
D

dirt-nasty-510

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If I am not mistaken when polyp have babies it take alot out of them so you may notice them closing just don't move them leave them where they are. I have given my zoas dips when they close using coral clearner for like 20 mins and put them back where they were. They usally open right up in a couple days.

OP
OP
D

dirt-nasty-510

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Some better pics of the goodies and some new ones
DSC03911.jpg

DSC03909.jpg

DSC03908.jpg

DSC03907.jpg

DSC03900.jpg

DSC03899.jpg

DSC03898.jpg

DSC03897.jpg

DSC03896.jpg

tangov559

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
nice collection of zoas/palys...just wondering..what's the reason for using tiles ? I find it very eye disturbing when trying to grow them out or glue em to a lr so they can grow out..

OP
OP
D

dirt-nasty-510

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WOW...One of the best collections I have ever seen.
Thank you

nice collection of zoas/palys...just wondering..what's the reason for using tiles ? I find it very eye disturbing when trying to grow them out or glue em to a lr so they can grow out..
I would like them on rocks growing but it is easier to frag if they are on a tile also I have limited space since it is a 12 gal ap.

goody

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Cesar are those Utter Chaos in your last picture? Is that the one frag we were going to split? Or did you buy some frags from Goshishi? Those look like the Cherry bombs, Utter Chaos and gold dust he was selling. Your collection keeps getting better and better.

OP
OP
D

dirt-nasty-510

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not Utter Chaos those are my version of Rising Suns they original came from AquaSD but the best looking Rising Suns I have seen a must see in person as my camera can't pick up the nice colors they do have. I already had gold dust but I did get the Cherry Bombs from Goshishi they were faded when I got them which disappointed me but they are starting to color up.

Hawkins

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You have some awesome looking zoas.
I really enjoyed looking through your thread. After seeing this thread, I think im going to start one of my zoa collection too.
Maybe we'll do some trades soon

mikedelgado

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
they are pretty sweet. where did you get em. Also what are the guys in the 1st pic, those rock too

OP
OP
D

dirt-nasty-510

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got them from newnanoboy before he broke down. Those in the first pic are are Omens not named on zoa id. Just post in the want to buy and I am sure someone will try to sell you some gold dust but not sure anyone else has the omens.

ctxmonitor

My Reef Creation
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow, so many rising sun. I had one polyp but it fell n next thing I know it gone.. :( they are one of my favorite.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 44 22.0%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 70 35.0%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 63 31.5%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 9.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.0%
Back