ZOA ID PLEASE

chum

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
trying to id the ones with yellow skirts and orange body to the right of the blue tubbs.thanks for any input. IMG_1840.JPG

Michael Naegeli

Captainspando
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Btw those paly’s On top tubbs... I would isolate those on an island. Straight up weed. No offense. Just lookin our for ya!

OP
OP
chum

chum

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Btw those paly’s On top tubbs... I would isolate those on an island. Straight up weed. No offense. Just lookin our for ya!
thanks for the id on the sponge bobs. the guy i got the palys from said they are pandoras and like you he said to isolate them. he gave them to me so i might give them to a friend who has more room. thanks again.

OP
OP
chum

chum

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thanks for the id on the sponge bobs. the guy i got the palys from said they are pandoras and like you he said to isolate them. he gave them to me so i might give them to a friend who has more room. thanks again.

Michael Naegeli

Captainspando
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ya bro. Give those away. No good comes from pandora Palys in ur tank. One of the worse weeds period

WHITE BUCKET CHALLENGE : How CLEAR do you think your water is in your reef aquarium? Show us your water!

• Crystal Clear

Votes: 22 34.9%
  • Mostly clear with a tint of yellow

Votes: 36 57.1%
  • More yellow than clear

Votes: 4 6.3%
  • YUCKY YELLOW

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 1 1.6%
Back