• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Zoas I'm looking for

rmhuntley

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tubs blues
RPEs
GPEs
Zombie eyes
Cat eyes
blue organism
Lord of the rings
Raspberry creme
Ruby Reds
Stary night PE

If anybody has an frags that they want to sell, trade... let me know please

Roy

143gadgets

Mr. Meticulous
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have RPEs and Zombie Eyes. PM me if you want to trade.

gflat65

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Then there may be three types. I have seen two that are all green, but they have a different appearance. I view it as the same relationship between the zoaid RPE's and the true RPE's. To me, the true RPE's and true GPE's look very much alike aside from color and the zoaid RPE's and the 'imposter' GPE's as I've been calling them look very much alike in structure. I wish I had some of the true GPE's to show a comparison, but all I have are the imposters...

OP
OP
R

rmhuntley

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm also looking for some joker palys cause I"m a cheap $%#$% and not willing to pay the price for PPEs

jessiesgrrl

Hasslehoff is NOT Hot!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Roy, check out my zoa selling thread. There are GPEs and people eaters with purple rings in it...
:D
Laurie

OP
OP
R

rmhuntley

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've actually got what appears to be a very large colony of PRPEs, they look just like yours, just not quite as purple. I love the Single GPE that you have, thats the type that I'm looking for. as soon as I can get some pics of trading material up, I'll let you know

gflat65

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've got some of the RPE's like from zoaid that can be fragged (my true RPE's were cut back to 4 polyps ;) ). Let me know if you're still looking.

gflat65

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll be out of town for almost two weeks, but when I get back, I'll get some up. Headed to Montreal :) . I hope to be able to post pics again around the 9th. I may be able to hit the boards, but won't have any new pics... These are of the same ones, but speckled. I can get you either speckled or unspeckled. The speckles come from too much light. New babies don't have it.
RPE's in upper right hand corner.
RPEs-et-al-100106.jpg

RPE01.jpg

I also have a bunch of these, though not quite as colored up as these. the ones I have for trade are in the early phases (light pink rim, not as defined and only a hue of green in the disc instead of a solid green disc).
7545e620.jpg

These sometimes turn into Desert Foxes. I've got them from four different places. This pic's colony hasn't gone any further. I have two others from different people that went past this phase and turned into Desert Foxes. Not sure what the early phase ones will do.

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 24 22.4%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 77 72.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.7%
Back