00W's AIO Smorgasbord

ESABOE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I used to take my daughter and hold her face down in my palm laying across my arm when she was little like that and crying. Standing outside in the cool air rocking her ever so slightly and she'd fall asleep fast. Unfortunately it never worked for my wife - her face was too big for my palm and she was too long to fall asleep on my arm when I was standing up.
Yeah, all the little tricks for the colicky ones - especially going outside.

I did put nice warm water in sink, stuck a huge bathtowel in there and put Gia in the water fully clothed. Slowly put water on her head and over entire body. She instantly became transfixed and calm. But alas, the water cooled and had to take her out. Crying began, but was able to get her snuggly in dry Jammies and tight burrito wrap and got her to sleep for 40 minutes. Then Dada showed up to take kids home - whew!

OP
OP
00W

00W

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good night everyone!
See you in the morning!
pinktail-trigger-for-sale.jpg

WalkerLoves_TheOcean

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ugh, I cannot sleep. I have a rash on my arm that is sooooo itchy. I guess I got it from brushing my arm against something while being outside. So annoying! I hate all the mosquito bites, ticks, and rashes that I get from being outside. Do you have ticks where you guys live? I sure do and they suckkkk.

Remi

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ugh, I cannot sleep. I have a rash on my arm that is sooooo itchy. I guess I got it from brushing my arm against something while being outside. So annoying! I hate all the mosquito bites, ticks, and rashes that I get from being outside. Do you have ticks where you guys live? I sure do and they suckkkk.
I don't want to put mosquito socket because of the tank, I got bite several times every single day and my little one too. I hate them so much right now, even this morning already got bite on both legs. It is the only reason I am waiting summer so no more.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 37 23.9%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 52 33.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 47 30.3%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 9.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.6%
Back