270 Gallon "Fish Pairs Themed" Upgrade

OrionN

Anemones
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
CBB do really well once established. They are delicate and need to get establish. Normally tangs ang angels do not really go after them since they don't really directly compete with these fish for food. CBBs are essentially completely carnivores.
However, in our tank, when we introduce a new fish, the king of the tank always gives newcomer a hard time.

OP
OP
MrsBugmaster

MrsBugmaster

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So the big scribble male(gotta come up with a name for him) is not a fast eater like the rest of the fish. I’m afraid he might not be getting enough to eat. Plus the regular LRS doesn’t have enough big pieces for him to get. I got some LRS chunky but still have to cut it up some. Even then I ended up hand feeding him so he get some food. The Pakistan butterfly will eat out of my hand too

Goaway

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
So the big scribble male(gotta come up with a name for him) is not a fast eater like the rest of the fish. I’m afraid he might not be getting enough to eat. Plus the regular LRS doesn’t have enough big pieces for him to get. I got some LRS chunky but still have to cut it up some. Even then I ended up hand feeding him so he get some food. The Pakistan butterfly will eat out of my hand too
I always do my best to get fush accustomed to hand feeding. Just because some are more timid and slow. Even if you have to hand feed to pugs to drop food else where for the slow timid ones, that works too. Its how i get my regal food.

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 42 20.6%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 1.5%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 149 73.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 4.9%
Back