OP
OP
JustAnotherNanoTank

JustAnotherNanoTank

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My first two tester corals are doing great and both showing growth and coloring up.

I think it’s time to hit up some of the local homies and get some more pieces for this tank!

IMG_1155.jpeg

OP
OP
JustAnotherNanoTank

JustAnotherNanoTank

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do your maintenance folks!

This was on one of the Ai 16s I scored with a bunch of other great used stuff. I don’t think they ever cleaned it.

IMG_0997.jpeg

IMG_0996.jpeg

OP
OP
JustAnotherNanoTank

JustAnotherNanoTank

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What are we talking for fishies, n coral? Any must haves?
I only have my 4 fish

2 Picasso clowns

1 gramma

1 six line wrasse.

Tank will be mostly acropora but tons of other sps.

Green slimer will be a must have.

And I really like shaggy milleporas!

I really like montipora but after my last tank, no encrusters, and the slowest cap variety possible lol

OP
OP
JustAnotherNanoTank

JustAnotherNanoTank

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Love that bare bottom look! I’ve considered slowly removing my sand to get a bare bottom as well… not 100% sure just yet

Looking forward to watching this tank grow… hope those tester are doing well so you can more corals!
Thank you I’m really enjoying it more than I thought I would because I really do love the look of sand. It just doesn’t fit my goals of this tank.

If you decide to remove the sand, do it sooner rather than later, and do it really slowly. The impact on the biological filtration of the tank can be harmful if done too quickly.

The testers are growing really well and colored up really nice!! It’s just too soon to pull the trigger on acro frags. I feel like the tank is going to going through an ugly phase but it’s not too bad. Most of the ugly is in the fuge. I’m staying on top of testing pretty hardcore. But I want to give it a couple more months.

I’m adding a ton of copepods this weekend and I’m excited for that. Hopefully that builds up on the tiny army.

Back