• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Item Price
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

phil bevilacqua

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These are big 12-22” shelf rock. These are choice pieces out of 100’s and 100’s of pounds I have bought over last 10 years. These were in my 220 sps tank and I was keeping them for my nest build but it’s not happening. So I figure some other stick head will love these like I did. I had all my sps growing on small rubble and dome rock. So they were very easy to pull out and Frag. It made it a dream to keep them up close to the light because the tank was 30 inches deep. And I could pull him in and out with no problems and work on them.

There is at least 100 pounds of what I have all choice

I’m looking for 200-250 and you pay for shipping

IMG_4279.jpeg IMG_4278.jpeg IMG_4280.jpeg IMG_4281.jpeg IMG_4282.jpeg IMG_4283.jpeg IMG_4284.jpeg

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 43 21.0%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 1.5%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 149 72.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 4.9%
Back