Biocube 32G stocking

Lps_lover12

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m helping out my mom with her 32G biocube and need some advice on stocking. Currently in there she has a storm clownfish as well as a flame hawkfish. I was looking into getting a yellow assessor for her but I can’t find a whole lot about them online. But I also don’t know what else to add, there is plenty of rocks to hide in.

What do you guys reccomend, should I get the yellow assessor? The colours on them look very nice especially for a nano tank. And also what other fish should I consider? There is coral so has to be reef safe. May sell the storm clown and buy a pair of longfin clowns. Any recommendation is appreciated!

Mr. Mojo Rising

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yellow assessor is a good fish, bright yellow color, and usually hangs out in the open in the middle of the tank. It won't bother your corals.

A firefish might also be a good addition to your tank, they are peaceful and have very nice color as well.

kevgib67

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 2 clowns, sixline wrass, yellow tail damsel, royal gramma, diamond watchman goby and a tailspot blenny. The tank has lots of movement, color and is peaceful.

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 43 20.8%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 1.4%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 151 72.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 4.8%
Back