Duce

JGoslee

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is Duce. He is a 3 year old Bearded dragon (Pogona vitticeps). What makes Duce so special is that he is hypomelanistic. What that means is that he is lacking all dark pigment in his skin. So instead of being dark red, brown and black. He is orange, yellow and in some spots purple. He's pretty cool looking.

duce3.jpg

duce2.jpg

AVALover5498

*Zoa Addict*
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have two bearded dragons. They are normal though...I still think they are pretty.:D Maybe I'll post a pic later. By the way, great pics JGoslee!:)

-Chris-

jessiesgrrl

Hasslehoff is NOT Hot!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome detail on that pic! And, LOL @ the comment that she likes the back of his head... I prefer being able to see the top, myself.
:D
Laurie

Zeppelin

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Best lizard to have, IMO. I dont know why (except for they buy them SO cheap, and make a ton of cash on them) pet stores puch Green iguanas so much, and not the Beardeds. Those and Striped African Fat-Tail Geckos are my favorite lizards.

OP
OP
JGoslee

JGoslee

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Best lizard to have, IMO. I dont know why (except for they buy them SO cheap, and make a ton of cash on them) pet stores puch Green iguanas so much, and not the Beardeds. Those and Striped African Fat-Tail Geckos are my favorite lizards.
I got Duce at a reptile convention in Phila. He was actually pretty darn expensive. I would say he was the same price as a nice size watermellon chalice frag. You should see how much certain reptile morphs go for. They had all kinds of crazy things at that convention.

Zeppelin

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got Duce at a reptile convention in Phila. He was actually pretty darn expensive. I would say he was the same price as a nice size watermellon chalice frag. You should see how much certain reptile morphs go for. They had all kinds of crazy things at that convention.

Ya, I had a pair of Womas Pythons I paid $1200 ea. for, from Casey Lazik. I was breeding Jungle Carpet x Diamond pythons too. Got the parents from Casey Lazik also. Beautiful highlighter yellow striping on jet black. I had about 60-65 snakes when I was really keeping allot of them. Surinam red-tail boas, Albino Burmese, and several different australian pythons. That was when the piebald Ball Pythons were first hitting the scene. There are some pretty pricey reptiles. Makes most corals look pretty inexpensive.

And I see Laurie's mind is in the gutter again. Good girl. ;)

Last edited:

Azurel

Morpharian Maffia Hitman
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It would take Laurie to trip the thread into the gutter.....LOL...

That is a really cool lizard JG......Nice pics too....

Back