Finally won the Dino battle

clownaround4giggles

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
after losing a tank, starting over, and fighting Again, I finally won and have Never been happier :) been free of them for about 2 weeks with full lights on :D

IMG_9074.jpeg image.jpg

Lavey29

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did you identify the reasons you got dinos in the first place so you prevent a repeat occurrence?

SueAbu

Forever Newb
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
after losing a tank, starting over, and fighting Again, I finally won and have Never been happier :) been free of them for about 2 weeks with full lights on :D

IMG_9074.jpeg image.jpg
Someday I'll have the maintenance practices of a grown up. Until, then, the brown is part of the "plan". I'm definitely not winning.

Ziggy17

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
While I can appreciate your optimism, I wouldn’t celebrate until you go about 6 months without seeing more than 2 Dinos on a microscope slide. What you described as your process won’t get rid of them, unfortunately.

SueAbu

Forever Newb
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Someday I'll have the maintenance practices of a grown up. Until, then, the brown is part of the "plan". I'm definitely not winning.
I'm lying.... I got off this thread and ordered My, Phosphate and Nitro doses. Sure enough my nitrate and phos are zero to almost zero. Thanks for the insight everyone!!!

Now what was it I was originally researching before I jumped into this thread??? Lol

Back