I finally pulled the trigger on my 220ish in-wall Display with basement equipment room

OP
OP
Rappa

Rappa

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Truly appreciate your honest and transparent feedback. Really do. We are humble enough to listen and receive. Thank you.

We truly want a great customer experience. I totally get how you feel and understand your feedback.

We have less than a 0.5% shipping breakage rate with over 4,000 tanks built in about a years time.

We can crate upon request. Tough part is balancing costs and experience. Truth is a crate will not stop forks coming at the package on any side. I have see fully crated packages destroyed. I know that doesn't change how you feel. Typically, the packaging looks better than how yours showed up. I am sorry about that. We also designed the packaging for easy and quick inspection so there would be no need for removing screws, nails, wood or any else just to inspect. Allows for a quick inspection. The terminals just don't allow much time for inspection sometimes.

Yes, we can crate upon request. I believe we could have done a better job communicating this for sure. I am really sorry about your shipping experience.

Love your tank and look forward to seeing how everything comes together. Thanks so much again for sharing. We are always listening and adjusting.

@Joe Glass Cages

Thanks for responding Joe! I actually really appreciate the way and tone in which you responded, rather than sounding upset about my post. I was hoping to show my feelings toward the scenario without bashing or demeaning the product itself, because I really feel that the tank is beautiful and well built. And it may have been different had you and I communicated before, during, or after the build, rather than communicating through our mutual friend... who is an awesome dude and much love for him here! I think for me personally, what what made me nervous, was the amount of dirt and dust on and inside the tank when I received it. However, I don't think that it left your dock that way though... Yesterday I was looking through pictures, and the last picture that you sent, the tank had plastic wrapped over the top, but that was missing when it arrived. I think... had the tank been wrapped all the way around with plastic, and covered (like a new cell phone screen when you first get it), I would have been fine. I had to spend a couple of hours cleaning the tank outside in the driveway, which hampered my excitement about the day in general. And, I did have to scrape some stray silicone from inside... which as I think back on it now, might just be caused by my own OCD and attention to small details. I own a landscape construction business focusing on Irrigation and property renovations/ new lawns. I am more conscientious than most other guys about the small details... grading, symmetry, straight lines, color of my hydroseed, our trucks looking clean, all visible plumbing fittings looking "perfect", etc... you get it... I believe you when you say that typically packaging looks better than mine did. I think it may be possible that the packaging got ripped off somehow during transit, and someone taped it back up?

Anyways, Thank you and I appreciate you responding to this thread. It is nice to know that you are out there keeping up and tuned-in to these forums. It shows that you take an interest and have concern about your product. The tank looks great and is holding water fine. I don't want to give away the ending to the build thread, so stay tuned if you want to see the final result! I will show you that last picture that you sent me with the plastic on it, and you tell me if it got ripped off somewhere along the way? I also have a question for you about something else... What is the best way that we can chat for a couple minutes? Thanks again... -Ryan-

IMG_1386.jpg

Last edited:

Joe Glass Cages

Passionate Glass Cages’s Team Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Joe Glass Cages

Thanks for responding Joe! I actually really appreciate the way and tone in which you responded, rather than sounding upset about my post. I was hoping to show my feelings toward the scenario without bashing or demeaning the product itself, because I really feel that the tank is beautiful and well built. And it may have been different had you and I communicated before, during, or after the build, rather than communicating through our mutual friend... who is an awesome dude and much love for him here! I think for me personally, what what made me nervous, was the amount of dirt and dust on and inside the tank when I received it. However, I don't think that it left your dock that way though... Yesterday I was looking through pictures, and the last picture that you sent, the tank had plastic wrapped over the top, but that was missing when it arrived. I think... had the tank been wrapped all the way around with plastic, and covered (like a new cell phone screen when you first get it), I would have been fine. I had to spend a couple of hours cleaning the tank outside in the driveway, which hampered my excitement about the day in general. And, I did have to scrape some stray silicone from inside... which as I think back on it now, might just be caused by my own OCD and attention to small details. I own a landscape construction business focusing on Irrigation and property renovations/ new lawns. I am more conscientious than most other guys about the small details... grading, symmetry, straight lines, color of my hydroseed, our trucks looking clean, all visible plumbing fittings looking "perfect", etc... you get it... I believe you when you say that typically packaging looks better than mine did. I think it may be possible that the packaging got ripped off somehow during transit, and someone taped it back up?

Anyways, Thank you and I appreciate you responding to this thread. It is nice to know that you are out there keeping up and tuned-in to these forums. It shows that you take an interest and have concern about your product. The tank looks great and is holding water fine. I don't want to give away the ending to the build thread, so stay tuned if you want to see the final result! I will show you that last picture that you sent me with the plastic on it, and you tell me if it got ripped off somewhere along the way? I also have a question for you about something else... What is the best way that we can chat for a couple minutes? Thanks again... -Ryan-

IMG_1386.jpg
Thank you @Rappa

Really appreciate your reply.

for sure I am available. 404-434-3444 is my direct number. We can always schedule a call. or if you call and I don't answer, leave a message and I will call you right back after I finish the call I am on. Thanks so much.

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 41 20.4%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 1.5%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 148 73.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 4.5%
Back