May the 4th Be With You

PharmrJohn

The Dude
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OK. Something not on topic. As today is 05/04, it brings up the query, just how geeky are we? The question is. Star Wars or Star Trek? Both? Neither? And what is your favorite episode and/or movie in the franchise?

For me, it's both. Favorite SW movie was The Empire Strikes Back. One of the finest follow up movies of all time (much like Aliens). Favorite ST episode was TOS Balance of Terror. Favorite movie The Wrath of Khan.

Can you tell I'm a Boomer?!

Last edited:

Reefer Matt

Reef Cave Dweller
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like both. Favorite Star Trek movie is Star Trek 4. I watched it as a kid when it came out, and like the time travel and whales. Favorite Star Wars movie is Return of the Jedi.

Last edited:

IKD

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
May the 4th be with you always. I’m a Star Wars fan. Was down at Disney Springs today getting some of the new merch LOL. But I enjoy Star Trek also just not as much. Don’t forget tomorrow is Revenge of the Fifth! (some do Cinco De Mayo though lol)

ScottJ

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Star Trek TOS 'The City on the Edge of Forever' and 'Star Trek ll The Wrath of Kahn'

cilyjr

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
OK. Something not on topic. As today is 05/04, it brings up the query, just how geeky are we? The question is. Star Wars or Star Trek? Both? Neither? And what is your favorite episode and/or movie in the franchise?

For me, it's both. Favorite SW movie was The Empire Strikes Back. One of the finest follow up movies of all time (much like Aliens). Favorite ST episode was TOS Balance of Terror. Favorite movie The Wrath of Khan.

Can you tell I'm a Boomer?!
Hmmm.

The best Star wars stuff today is the Tony Gilroy stuff.
Rogue one and Andor.
It was also amazing. It could have been its own IP.

Star trek was Undiscovered Country.
I mean Kim Cattraill with some Vulcan ears, can it get any naughty nerdier than that?

MrGisonni

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Star Wars Episodes 4,5,6, The Mandalorian and Star Wars Rebels was Amazing. Star Trek The Tribbles Episode, Amok Time when Kirk and Spock fight, The Wrath of Kahn, Star Trek Discovery was outstanding

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 39 19.7%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 1.5%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 147 74.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 4.5%
Back