• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Meticulously quarantined fish, local pickup only. Purple tang, Hippo Tang, flame angel, midas blenny, scooter blenny, 3 clownfish, lemon damsels, etc

Item Price
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

mosreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Facing an unexpected cross country move. All of these fish were meticulously quarantined according to Jay H's instructions in this thread: https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/current-quarantine-protocol.825055/

I would like to sell to a local hobbyist rather than taking them to a store after all the work quarantining them.

No reasonable offer will be refused. I am in the NE Tacoma area and will be taking the tank down in the next few days, can drive and meet you halfway

Purple Tang 6"
1​
Flame Angel 3.5"
1​
Midas Blennie 6"
1​
Scooter blennie
1​
Blue Hippo Tang 5"
1​
5 Lemon Damsels
5​
6 Springer Damsels
6​
6 azure damsel
6​
3 Ocellaris clownfish -2 are a bonded pair, but all 3 get along & swim together
3​
3 feather dusters
3​
2 Fire Shrimp
2​
3 cleaner shrimp
3​
3 or ? Serpent star
3​
Randall's Pistol Shrimp
1​
Spotted Porcelain crab
1​
18 assorted beginner coral frags - mushrooms, cyphastrea, bicolor candy cane, zoas, acans
18​
peppermint shrimp
1​
snails
halloween crabs
2​

OP
OP
mosreef

mosreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would take half of what you have but I would need it to be shipped!
I have coolers but no expertise, sorry. These are all very dear to me and I couldn't bear to think of them dying because I screwed up the shipping.

OP
OP
mosreef

mosreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry no coral in the tank yet, all coral is still in QT. I’m taking the tank down tomorrow am and taking all the livestock to Barrier Reef, do you want to meet me? I could put the angel and Springers in a separate cooler for you

scottevil

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry no coral in the tank yet, all coral is still in QT. I’m taking the tank down tomorrow am and taking all the livestock to Barrier Reef, do you want to meet me? I could put the angel and Springers in a separate cooler for you
I started a conversation with you with my phone number. I don't seem to get any notification about me posts here

Ming36

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pmed, interested in the flame angel, if Barrier reef can help hold for a few hours, I can pick up in the afternoon from them.

OP
OP
mosreef

mosreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ming36, I can meet you at the barrier reef parking lot at 6 PM, does that work?

Back